I don't have much insight into how to date Brioni ties, sorry.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2529post #37922 of 510956/3/16 at 11:21ampost #37923 of 510956/3/16 at 11:23am
I am having a blast in Birmingham, today! Local consignment shop is closing out a TON of fall/winter stuff for $2 per item. This is stuff that has been in the back. Once customers fail to come in and pick up their unsold items, they liquidate the shit out of it. Most of it is wimminz, but I couldn't care less. So far, I have picked up 6 pairs of Tory Burch boots / mules / flats, 3 pairs of Frye boots, 2 pairs of Gucci (yes, authentic) heels, Tory Burch handbags, lots of NIB Donald J Pliner and Cole Haan filler stuff, some Hunter rain boots, and lots of ties and assorted menswear. This is awesome. I am eating lunch and then I am going back in!
(In case you are wondering, I am the only one allowed in that area of the store today. The sale doesn't officially start until tomorrow. As a "favorite customer," the owner is letting me have the first shot at everything!)post #37924 of 510956/3/16 at 11:28ampost #37925 of 510956/3/16 at 11:32ampost #37926 of 510956/3/16 at 11:47ampost #37927 of 510956/3/16 at 12:10pmQuote:
Nice.post #37928 of 510956/3/16 at 12:28pmpost #37929 of 510956/3/16 at 12:29pmpost #37930 of 510956/3/16 at 12:31pmpost #37931 of 510956/3/16 at 12:36pmpost #37932 of 510956/3/16 at 12:48pmThose carts usually cramped the isle in cramped stores. I like those smaller ones which you pull around.
One time my cart was sort of in the middle of the isle, then this red neck guy came and literally kicked my cart out of the way. We had a staredown, then he went back to his welfare funded home to abuse his wifepost #37933 of 510956/3/16 at 12:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
Cifonelli RTW is made by........CIFONELLI. When first entering the world RTW they were made by Caruso for a few years actually. However they parted ways and then they were made by Nervesa for a short while although there isn't a site anywhere I can find that provides this information although I know it to be true because I have seen it to be true. After a short while with Nervesa they moved operations in house and now make their own shit. And yes that tag is reminiscent of a Partenopea tag, however if put side by side, you would see quite a big difference between the two. Also the manufacturers tag that is on the inside of the garment is the put there in the factory by whomever it was manufactured by. Thus the tag would have to be Caruso if it were made by Caruso.
I meant I wasn't sure about the tag because I don't know much about the tags, bar the ones I'm likely to come across, and I'd have to go to to Paris to find Cifonelli. Which is a damn shame.
Interesting information though, and interesting that they chose to make in Italy rather than France - I suppose to get the quality.post #37934 of 510956/3/16 at 1:07pmpost #37935 of 510956/3/16 at 1:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Versace Guy
Those carts usually cramped the isle in cramped stores. I like those smaller ones which you pull around.
One time my cart was sort of in the middle of the isle, then this red neck guy came and literally kicked my cart out of the way. We had a staredown, then he went back to his welfare funded home to abuse his wife
Ive done this and im neither on welfare nor do i abuse my wife.
Maybe it was just a dick move on ur part to leave it in the middle of the aisle and not be considerate of other shoppers.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › W.W. Chan Bespoke Herringbone Suit -- Approximately 38S 7 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › ETON OXFORD SHIRT 39/15.5 · CHARCOAL/WHITE · MINT 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › BNIB Gaziano Girling Wigmore Vintage Oak/Mole Suede Size 8E UK 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway