I don't have much insight into how to date Brioni ties, sorry.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2529post #37922 of 603706/3/16 at 11:21ampost #37923 of 603706/3/16 at 11:23am
I am having a blast in Birmingham, today! Local consignment shop is closing out a TON of fall/winter stuff for $2 per item. This is stuff that has been in the back. Once customers fail to come in and pick up their unsold items, they liquidate the shit out of it. Most of it is wimminz, but I couldn't care less. So far, I have picked up 6 pairs of Tory Burch boots / mules / flats, 3 pairs of Frye boots, 2 pairs of Gucci (yes, authentic) heels, Tory Burch handbags, lots of NIB Donald J Pliner and Cole Haan filler stuff, some Hunter rain boots, and lots of ties and assorted menswear. This is awesome. I am eating lunch and then I am going back in!
(In case you are wondering, I am the only one allowed in that area of the store today. The sale doesn't officially start until tomorrow. As a "favorite customer," the owner is letting me have the first shot at everything!)post #37924 of 603706/3/16 at 11:28ampost #37925 of 603706/3/16 at 11:32ampost #37926 of 603706/3/16 at 11:47ampost #37927 of 603706/3/16 at 12:10pmQuote:
Nice.post #37928 of 603706/3/16 at 12:28pmpost #37929 of 603706/3/16 at 12:29pmpost #37930 of 603706/3/16 at 12:31pmpost #37931 of 603706/3/16 at 12:36pmpost #37932 of 603706/3/16 at 12:48pmThose carts usually cramped the isle in cramped stores. I like those smaller ones which you pull around.
One time my cart was sort of in the middle of the isle, then this red neck guy came and literally kicked my cart out of the way. We had a staredown, then he went back to his welfare funded home to abuse his wifepost #37933 of 603706/3/16 at 12:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
Cifonelli RTW is made by........CIFONELLI. When first entering the world RTW they were made by Caruso for a few years actually. However they parted ways and then they were made by Nervesa for a short while although there isn't a site anywhere I can find that provides this information although I know it to be true because I have seen it to be true. After a short while with Nervesa they moved operations in house and now make their own shit. And yes that tag is reminiscent of a Partenopea tag, however if put side by side, you would see quite a big difference between the two. Also the manufacturers tag that is on the inside of the garment is the put there in the factory by whomever it was manufactured by. Thus the tag would have to be Caruso if it were made by Caruso.
I meant I wasn't sure about the tag because I don't know much about the tags, bar the ones I'm likely to come across, and I'd have to go to to Paris to find Cifonelli. Which is a damn shame.
Interesting information though, and interesting that they chose to make in Italy rather than France - I suppose to get the quality.post #37934 of 603706/3/16 at 1:07pmpost #37935 of 603706/3/16 at 1:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Versace Guy
Those carts usually cramped the isle in cramped stores. I like those smaller ones which you pull around.
One time my cart was sort of in the middle of the isle, then this red neck guy came and literally kicked my cart out of the way. We had a staredown, then he went back to his welfare funded home to abuse his wife
Ive done this and im neither on welfare nor do i abuse my wife.
Maybe it was just a dick move on ur part to leave it in the middle of the aisle and not be considerate of other shoppers.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Looking for a new hairstyle 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Washed jeans look like raw denim? 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Handmade oak bark leather belt 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...