impressive. i was surprised when i found out how many brands they own
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2522post #37816 of 510586/2/16 at 10:01ampost #37817 of 510586/2/16 at 10:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Cj52racers
The reissue automatic Sea Dragon uses an STP movement made by fossil. It's a pretty solid piece for just under a grand though.
Impuntura: I do like the Super SeaWolf, I just don't know if I like it better than the original, which can be had for less. They do look great though.
I love vintage watches but they are a pain in the ass when it comes to maintenance.ive owned a few never again.post #37818 of 510586/2/16 at 10:08ampost #37819 of 510586/2/16 at 10:22amQuote:
Just took in a vintage hamilton for a service, was quoted a pretty absurd price in my opinion. I went through with it anyway, the watch is beautiful. I also have a gold bulova tank watch from the 1940's that I had maintained about 8 years ago for $175. Still running strong. I love vintage pieces as well.post #37820 of 510586/2/16 at 10:36ampost #37821 of 510586/2/16 at 10:52am
I know vintage Schwinn is a thing, but is this model? Appears to have had repainting(s) or did they color match wheels at one point?
They're asking $250. Saw similar style sold for $499 on the bay.
Am I a fool for leaving it behind? At this particular store that is a price that should keep it there for today.post #37822 of 510586/2/16 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by tben
Just took in a vintage hamilton for a service, was quoted a pretty absurd price in my opinion. I went through with it anyway, the watch is beautiful. I also have a gold bulova tank watch from the 1940's that I had maintained about 8 years ago for $175. Still running strong. I love vintage pieces as well.
Great example.the Hamilton Pan Europe reissue is another fave ofnmine.post #37823 of 510586/2/16 at 11:04ampost #37824 of 510586/2/16 at 11:18ampost #37825 of 510586/2/16 at 12:21pmpost #37826 of 510586/2/16 at 12:35pmpost #37827 of 510586/2/16 at 12:39pm
I was getting ready to go to the post office when my "no-fear" 7 year old daughter finds a friend in the yard... She cried when I would not let her keep him. She is already begging "Santa" to bring her a boa constrictor for Christmas. I guess that I need to start thrifting some reptile supplies. Sorry for all the detritus in our storage room.post #37828 of 510586/2/16 at 12:49pmpost #37829 of 510586/2/16 at 12:56pmpost #37830 of 510586/2/16 at 2:06pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
I was getting ready to go to the post office when my "no-fear" 7 year old daughter finds a friend in the yard... She cried when I would not let her keep him. She is already begging "Santa" to bring her a boa constrictor for Christmas. I guess that I need to start thrifting some reptile supplies. Sorry for all the detritus in our storage room.
Doc, shame on you.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)That could have been a small wallet, at least!
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 20 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 23 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 41 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway