Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2520post #37786 of 547856/2/16 at 5:29ampost #37787 of 547856/2/16 at 5:35ampost #37788 of 547856/2/16 at 5:46ampost #37789 of 547856/2/16 at 5:51amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Second week at my new job.
Thrift fit agricultural edition.
Straw hat - thrifted
Been Had long sleeve button down - thrifted
Cargo shorts - kohls 70% off
New balance - thrifted NWT
Igloo Drink Cooler - Thrifted
Organic Veggies - Trade for just a couple hours of hoeing a week.
Wes. My man. Awesome.post #37790 of 547856/2/16 at 5:52ampost #37791 of 547856/2/16 at 5:53am
You know what's funny?
We just had one of our own take his own life due to the feeling of complete helplessness and there are STILL a few of you dick measuring and arguing back and forth like children, literally. Have you not exhausted all possible insults, PMs, jabs, to just let it go?
If you dropped dead today, would you be happy that your last words were some sort of insult (in whatever meat language or gibberish you choose) to a dude you've never met on a forum on the internet? Damn.
Amongst tragedy ya'll can still find things to argue about. Kind of sad isn't it?
C'mon fellas, I know you're better than this.post #37792 of 547856/2/16 at 6:25ampost #37793 of 547856/2/16 at 6:26ampost #37794 of 547856/2/16 at 6:35ampost #37795 of 547856/2/16 at 6:43ampost #37796 of 547856/2/16 at 6:57am
You guys aren't cool unless you use hipster ipsum
Viral bitters keytar neutra hashtag jean shorts tofu, kogi church-key twee cred gochujang pop-up DIY pinterest. Shoreditch marfa quinoa, try-hard iPhone disrupt sartorial mlkshk shabby chic cornhole authentic bicycle rights deep v whatever meditation. Sartorial chicharrones roof party, echo park bespoke typewriter narwhal raw denim jean shorts four dollar toast. Neutra umami fingerstache yr, bitters next level ennui heirloom. Before they sold out kale chips bicycle rights, wayfarers pour-over portland godard brunch crucifix whatever poutine forage lo-fi. Shoreditch master cleanse williamsburg, flannel sustainable salvia YOLO fanny pack slow-carb VHS intelligentsia typewriter keffiyeh. Squid celiac slow-carb venmo taxidermy.post #37797 of 547856/2/16 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by carreragt7
Yeah, it looks like it's 70s/80s. I'll take some pics of the whole thing later. I haven't even tried it on, but if it fits I'll be keeping it. After getting back into thrifting and seeing what is hot right now I realize I need to go pillage the house I grew up in. We had tons of stuff that is popular right now.
Nike, Inc was created in 1971 and swoosh logo was created same year, so nothing with that logo is going to be from the 1960s. And I think they did footwear exclusively for a good few years, so apparel is is likely to be late 70s at the earliest, I think.post #37798 of 547856/2/16 at 7:01ampost #37799 of 547856/2/16 at 7:23ampost #37800 of 547856/2/16 at 7:37am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 seconds ago
- › Junkard Boots 1 minute ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 15 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...