Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2520post #37786 of 511656/2/16 at 5:29ampost #37787 of 511656/2/16 at 5:35ampost #37788 of 511656/2/16 at 5:46ampost #37789 of 511656/2/16 at 5:51amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Second week at my new job.
Thrift fit agricultural edition.
Straw hat - thrifted
Been Had long sleeve button down - thrifted
Cargo shorts - kohls 70% off
New balance - thrifted NWT
Igloo Drink Cooler - Thrifted
Organic Veggies - Trade for just a couple hours of hoeing a week.
Wes. My man. Awesome.post #37790 of 511656/2/16 at 5:52ampost #37791 of 511656/2/16 at 5:53am
You know what's funny?
We just had one of our own take his own life due to the feeling of complete helplessness and there are STILL a few of you dick measuring and arguing back and forth like children, literally. Have you not exhausted all possible insults, PMs, jabs, to just let it go?
If you dropped dead today, would you be happy that your last words were some sort of insult (in whatever meat language or gibberish you choose) to a dude you've never met on a forum on the internet? Damn.
Amongst tragedy ya'll can still find things to argue about. Kind of sad isn't it?
C'mon fellas, I know you're better than this.post #37792 of 511656/2/16 at 6:25ampost #37793 of 511656/2/16 at 6:26ampost #37794 of 511656/2/16 at 6:35ampost #37795 of 511656/2/16 at 6:43ampost #37796 of 511656/2/16 at 6:57am
You guys aren't cool unless you use hipster ipsum
Viral bitters keytar neutra hashtag jean shorts tofu, kogi church-key twee cred gochujang pop-up DIY pinterest. Shoreditch marfa quinoa, try-hard iPhone disrupt sartorial mlkshk shabby chic cornhole authentic bicycle rights deep v whatever meditation. Sartorial chicharrones roof party, echo park bespoke typewriter narwhal raw denim jean shorts four dollar toast. Neutra umami fingerstache yr, bitters next level ennui heirloom. Before they sold out kale chips bicycle rights, wayfarers pour-over portland godard brunch crucifix whatever poutine forage lo-fi. Shoreditch master cleanse williamsburg, flannel sustainable salvia YOLO fanny pack slow-carb VHS intelligentsia typewriter keffiyeh. Squid celiac slow-carb venmo taxidermy.post #37797 of 511656/2/16 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by carreragt7
Yeah, it looks like it's 70s/80s. I'll take some pics of the whole thing later. I haven't even tried it on, but if it fits I'll be keeping it. After getting back into thrifting and seeing what is hot right now I realize I need to go pillage the house I grew up in. We had tons of stuff that is popular right now.
Nike, Inc was created in 1971 and swoosh logo was created same year, so nothing with that logo is going to be from the 1960s. And I think they did footwear exclusively for a good few years, so apparel is is likely to be late 70s at the earliest, I think.post #37798 of 511656/2/16 at 7:01ampost #37799 of 511656/2/16 at 7:23ampost #37800 of 511656/2/16 at 7:37am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Why Joe Biden Will Be The Next POTUS Thread 14 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 14 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 21 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 26 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway