Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2500post #37487 of 575455/28/16 at 9:04pmpost #37488 of 575455/28/16 at 9:13pmpost #37489 of 575455/28/16 at 9:18pmKudos on the Nord Rack suggestion. Made the trip to the rack and really paid off. New staple gray Canali suit for $170. A keeper too. New Peter Millar and a Paul Smith suit for $75. Ok...I am not at all comfortable with buying clothing with tha tags on them...but this was definitely the time and place. Ties..Zegna Qindinci...first ever seen and in the clearance bin. Canali for twenty. Vineyard Vines ties and shirts for cheap. And finally got a nice Barbour waxed cotton jacket but in Size XL.
Its a light all weather jacket if anyone is interested.post #37490 of 575455/28/16 at 9:42pmpost #37491 of 575455/28/16 at 9:48pmpost #37492 of 575455/28/16 at 9:51pm
I use Bick 4 as well... great stuff and only $9.99 for an 8oz bottle.post #37493 of 575455/28/16 at 11:26pmpost #37494 of 575455/28/16 at 11:26pmpost #37495 of 575455/29/16 at 3:40amThread Starterpost #37496 of 575455/29/16 at 4:30am
Pics from the bins the other day. Went solo with no real expectations. Shit was craay.
I get there and all I see is a sea of blue bins. There were 5-6ish rows of these mammoth bins that went at least 5ish carts deep ( from the front of the room to the back). I got there at 11ish and by noon everyone's crew had showed up so it got real... like real fast.
Everything was garage sale style so just mounds on top of mounds of clothes, but nothing sorted so outerwear/jackets/pants all in the same pile. ughhh. One of the rows was all shoes, literally front of the room to back. Some decent shoes, but then I started finding orphans plus methinks they would add up quick since paying by weight (?). At some point I just started grabbing all the cashmere I could find. Also, WIMMINZ. I probably ended up sifting through wimminz half the time which started making my head spin.
I think someone mentioned it: fodder city, butttt I didn't feel like dragging 20+ lbs of BB and polo with me on the train so I said fuck that. If you did this enough I think you would annihilate everyone else in normal thrift settings. People were grabbing shit so fast they were either pro at knowing fabrics by touch or either really shitty. At the end I made circles around the front bins and kept noticing new stuff, then I realized people were dumping shopping carts of shit back after taking mounds and sorting it in their own corners. If you like the hunt and just seeing random stuff this is probably your thing haha. They bring new bins out every 2 hrs the whole day so you could literally be there the whole day and new shit just keeps coming out.
infield: shit was packedddd, like bodies, clothes, you name it...
this the pendleton I'm looking for??JK JK
from the shoe bins:
EZ slip ons
BB evening slippers, couldn't find the other :(
jackets where meh
pretty cool pan-am bag
the non fodder that I got around to taking pictures of
BB O ring belt
bean puffer vest
the endpost #37497 of 575455/29/16 at 4:35amThread Starterpost #37498 of 575455/29/16 at 4:43ampost #37499 of 575455/29/16 at 6:09ampost #37500 of 575455/29/16 at 6:59am
This is prolly hard/impossible to answer...but anyways, Gianni Versace short sleeved silk shirt, elastic bottom hem, no other tags than slim long neck tag that said gianni versace in "normal" letters, not typical G V logo, big two hole MoP buttons. Does it sound like anything they've ever sold or obvious fake?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › NWT Barbour large navy duffel bag in waxed cotton and leather 29 seconds ago
- › The best Neapolitan ties 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway