Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2492post #37367 of 543265/27/16 at 5:32amThread Starterpost #37368 of 543265/27/16 at 5:34am
Sup homies! Its been AWHILE. For those of you not famiiar i used to post pretty frequently about 3 years ago.
Anyway, long story short im about to get back in the thrift game, thank god, BUT I've also got to start my first corporate gig, which is great and all but i want some nice shit to wear, and i've managed to get fatter since i had a real interest/effort in acquiring clothes. Anyways, if yall could help me out at all i'd appreciate it, I wanna try to go higher end, but just a couple basics to start rebuilding the wardrobe.
These days im running a 44S with 38 waist and any inseam over 28 works for me. 17.5 shirt with 32-33 sleeves (for a nice staple i could do 34). As Steve Martin so excellently put it, you never outgrow your shoes, so im pretty set there... However im a huge shoe whore, and wear an 8 D/M/ B/D or whatnot, 8.5 will work.
ideally im going to have to start unpacking all my shit within the next month, so if anyone in the 16.5 32-33, 36x29ish, or 42S jackets sizes has anything for a possible trade, ill love you forever. I've got some nice stuff, promise!post #37369 of 543265/27/16 at 7:03ampost #37370 of 543265/27/16 at 7:28amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Funny enough, for those members who were here 5 or so years ago, there was a rather prolific WAYWRN poster from Germany who also had a penchant for posting unconventional outfits. He went by "Spoozy" (and FWIW, is still here posting just under a different moniker)
Das is good!
TOUCH MY VICUNA....TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #37371 of 543265/27/16 at 7:38ampost #37372 of 543265/27/16 at 7:54ampost #37373 of 543265/27/16 at 7:56ampost #37374 of 543265/27/16 at 8:32ampost #37375 of 543265/27/16 at 8:34ampost #37376 of 543265/27/16 at 8:36ampost #37377 of 543265/27/16 at 8:44ampost #37378 of 543265/27/16 at 9:05amQuote:
I've been to the bins in Portland and it was a fright. Not nearly as clean or organized as in that pic. It was pretty gross, but it's one of those things you have to check out once and be done with it.post #37379 of 543265/27/16 at 9:09am
Isaia Suit- needs some minor reweaving.
Two small holes below crotch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Couldn't leave it, so available at cost ($15 + shipping)
Pit to pit: 21
Sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 24.25
Length from bottom of collar to hem: 30.5
Inseam: 31.25 (2+ inches of fabric available)
Front Rise: 10.5
Rear Rise: 18.75
Small flaw on chest
Japan Blue 31w JB0406
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #37380 of 543265/27/16 at 9:16amQuote:
Are these common facilities or more like main hubs spread out in the suburbs of random cities across the country? Or is there most likely one within driving range from me that I've been totally oblivious to?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Price Drop! NWOT Sartoria Partenopea Navy Solid Double Breasted... 4 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 21 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › Ireland suggestions wanted 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...