Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2490post #37336 of 544145/26/16 at 5:35pmpost #37337 of 544145/26/16 at 5:36pmpost #37338 of 544145/26/16 at 5:38pmpost #37339 of 544145/26/16 at 7:09pmpost #37340 of 544145/26/16 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #37341 of 544145/26/16 at 7:39pmpost #37342 of 544145/26/16 at 7:55pmThread Starterpost #37343 of 544145/26/16 at 8:31pm
This replaced the Tommy today...
I'm not sure I like that the graphic is off center though both front and back ...
Tag seems legit (http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2011/04/13/signal/). I found the same tag on other Non-Springsteen concert Ts.
Now why would someone hide a $3 gamble in the sweater section?
(also, who am I kidding, I kept the Tommy)post #37344 of 544145/26/16 at 8:47pmpost #37345 of 544145/26/16 at 8:50pm
Had a ton of business errands to run today and figured I'd make a couple stops, shits crazy right now and have no clue the next time I'll be able to start doing some day runs, so I grabbed a few things. Usually never post my small hauls but figure it'll probably be a while so fuck it.
The 4 on the right are decent, Carroll Co England Crunchy Knit, Dormeuil Italy, Battistoni, Brooks Irish Poplin...5 on the left can be seen in a picture next to tie fodder in the thrifting dictionary.
Never knew it was possible to cop a Borrelli for 3 bucks in this city and partnered appropriatetly with even more skeets, 1 nwt's
Wool/Silk Blend Vtg Made In Italy
One of the nicest charcoal flannels I've ever seen by far, this suit is literally flawless....Don't even bother starting to move the mouse towards the PM button.
Bought this cuz it was Miyake and 9 bucks and in LA that means you just do it. Now this is up for whoever wants it. Literally anyone, just PM and you pay shipping, I have no clue what the fuck to do with it.
And the craziest Piece of the day. 100% indiigo blue Silk jacket from Battaglia Beverly Hills. Made in Italy, Gold neckchain, 100% silk lining, and yes those four front flap pockets are leather, Ostrich leather, very real, so sick.
Pure silk tag and leather treatment tag
And that's it for todays couple stops....short and decent I guess.post #37346 of 544145/26/16 at 8:51pm
Damn! The evening I was in NY on my trip to NJ, and you were in NJ!! Haha.
Thrifting on trips...fun stuff.
And some shots of the party limo trip... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #37347 of 544145/26/16 at 8:52pmpost #37348 of 544145/26/16 at 9:06pmpost #37349 of 544145/26/16 at 9:11pm
I know absolutely nothing about that brand or the price of that bag but some guy offered to consign a cobra skin jacket with me the other day which I refused due to their pussy ass scale size...what I did know though is Python is fucking legit, and those Huge belly scales are legit, that shit is fucking legit. That shit must 2.5-3K resale. That is a fucking come up.post #37350 of 544145/26/16 at 9:12pmQuote:Found a pic of one with a $5k Neiman Marcus price tag on itOriginally Posted by Jompso
I know absolutely nothing about that brand or the price of that bag but some guy offered to consign a cobra skin jacket with me which I refused due to they're pussy ass scale size...what I did know though is Python is fucking legit, and those Huge belly scales are legit, that shit is fucking legit. That shit must 2.5-3K.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Junkard Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...