Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2484post #37246 of 576425/25/16 at 5:01pmOn my way into work today, swung through a store to see if they still had the AEs the cashier forgot to put in with my bags yesterday. Negative, so they just gave me credit toward something else. Would've rather had the AEs as they were minty and my size, but these are decent consolation prizes...
post #37247 of 576425/25/16 at 5:16pmThread Starterpost #37248 of 576425/25/16 at 5:48pmpost #37249 of 576425/25/16 at 6:16pm@impuntura
If spoo thinks it's real then your good I guess.
Here's a website selling your bag same serial number and all and they come in different colors all sharing the same serial number weird huh. I thought it was.
And one more from someone called lux boy in korea.
http://www.feelway.com/gv_today_2552819923.htmlpost #37250 of 576425/25/16 at 6:26pm
Thanks for the feedback everybody.I should clarify.I was enquiring for a friend who bought it for $700 plus tax at a value village.I told her its risky but she couldnt resist.she was crazy excited so I'm glad I don't have to give her bad news.it was a final sale item.
So she paid $700 plus 13% tax but she had a 30% off coupon so she did all right.and its for personal use.post #37251 of 576425/25/16 at 6:34pmpost #37252 of 576425/25/16 at 6:38pm
What the fuck is the point of hiding one shoe? Was this revenge for GW pricing this 2x what they usually price shoes at? If you don't want to buy it, don't. Hide them both next time, don't make me look for the other shoe you stuffed under the auction cabinet. Asshole. It was fucking maddening finding one Alden penny my size and not being able to find the other.post #37253 of 576425/25/16 at 6:42pmpost #37254 of 576425/25/16 at 6:43pmpost #37255 of 576425/25/16 at 6:43pmpost #37256 of 576425/25/16 at 7:19pm
Well the basketball game got boring so here are some pictures.
These next two have pants, I just haven't taken pictures of them yet.
Two of the skeetiest non-skeets I've ever thrifted.
This is for sure, the ugliest shirt I've thrifted in three years of doing this. As if it wasn't bad enough already, might as well add some bleach stains to it.
Things that should not show up at my thrift stores. $3.99 has to be like .5% of retail right?
Edited by highvoltorb - 5/25/16 at 8:01pmpost #37257 of 576425/25/16 at 8:41pmpost #37258 of 576425/25/16 at 9:03pmpost #37259 of 576425/25/16 at 9:08pmpost #37260 of 576425/25/16 at 9:08pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Help identifying this jacket. 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway