Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2480post #37187 of 514125/24/16 at 4:00pmpost #37188 of 514125/24/16 at 4:03pmThread Starterpost #37189 of 514125/24/16 at 4:25pmToday's haul is a mixed bag.
90's Hole "Celebrity Skin" shirt
RL Black Label polo
RL Denim & Supply zip hoodie
Wimins RL big pony windbreaker
Wallace & Barnes heavyweight flannel
Mickey Mouse fanny pack (totally N/A)
Ibiza linen SC (saw the same ones the other day at the Rack for $100+)
Vintage embossed leather case (found some exact match sold listings for decent)
Total spent: under $30
This is my favorite piece from the day. No idea what this company did or does but this design and color scheme rule. Vintage NOSpost #37190 of 514125/24/16 at 4:28pmpost #37191 of 514125/24/16 at 4:44pmpost #37192 of 514125/24/16 at 5:09pmpost #37193 of 514125/24/16 at 5:22pmpost #37194 of 514125/24/16 at 5:28pm
Dude I literally choked laughing...nicely played.
Also kind of an interesting piece .at first I thought it was Lalique before I picked it up.wish it was at $2.99 .
But its a cool heavy resin signed and dated 1983.
Any ideas boys.
I could swear it says Pierre Cardin.
They did that sort of stuff .google Pierre Cardin vintage desks.post #37195 of 514125/24/16 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Versace Guy
Someone give me some style advice on this one? I got it on Super Discount Day for $1.75. It's my size but I don't know how to rock it. The only thing I found that works is in a play boy kind of vibe with red corduroy pants, navy blazer, white shirt, light tie, and pocket square:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think those are golf shoes/spikes.
So: GTH trousers, solid polo, and a sun visor.post #37196 of 514125/24/16 at 6:07pmpost #37197 of 514125/24/16 at 6:14pm
Pass. Run of the mill sateen utility shirt.Quote:
Field jackets (M-1944, M-1951, M-65, etc) and combat clothing (camo and OD green) are generally pretty desirable because most were worn into the ground and decent examples are hard to find.post #37198 of 514125/24/16 at 6:28pmpost #37199 of 514125/24/16 at 6:55pmpost #37200 of 514125/24/16 at 7:04pm
I guess enough of you have reached out to me to find out if I am still alive, so I had better stop in and say "Hi, I'm still here."
We've had a little hiccup around here which left me thrifting my own backlog for the last 2 months or so. Should be back to real thrifting in another week or so I hope. Been taking the opportunity during the slow season to tweak my process and setup for maximum efficiency come fall.
We had a wedding to attend this past weekend, and when I went to my closet, I found that I dropped another size and 9 of my sport coats had to hit the road. A little bummed really, two or three of them are my favorites, and another 2-3 I never even had a chance to wear.
Not sure if I ever posted any of them here, but of course, they were all thrifted. All roughly 43R
HSM Gold Trump
One of my favorites, zero padding in this Sammy.
Super heavy Dunn tweed
Another fav from last years Christmas portraits.
This one I actually did find a the shithole local. Nothing special, but a yellow mac is cool with me.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL!!!! Foreigners Tell Others How To Run Their Country Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jeeves x Vass MTO and GMTO Central Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...