What is it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2472post #37066 of 542815/22/16 at 6:43ampost #37067 of 542815/22/16 at 7:04am
Finally got around to photographing a NWT Liddesdale I found several months ago that I threw in the back of my closet.
I thrifted for the first time in months this week. Not much doin but it was nice to get out there.post #37068 of 542815/22/16 at 7:20amQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
1980's repro by Tiger Stripe Products (that small green label on back of the button placket at the bottom. Should have a date. probably 1985-1988. Fantastic stuff and made to the original specs. Really high quality and is still sought after. Won't come close to the value of the real deal, but still worth $40-$50 or so.
I'm not a smart man...I was looking for the wrong stuff in the wrong places...now I see that label!
Appears to be 1987 - you were spot on with the ID'ing!
post #37069 of 542815/22/16 at 7:30ampost #37070 of 542815/22/16 at 8:20ampost #37071 of 542815/22/16 at 8:22ampost #37072 of 542815/22/16 at 9:09ampost #37073 of 542815/22/16 at 9:21ampost #37074 of 542815/22/16 at 10:22am
Posting these PRL pants. Never seen a pair with these details:
Besides the obvious 067 Crown embroidery
- The half-moon cutaway for the change pocket
- the outside the waistband braces buttons
- the onseam pockets with the chevron finish stitching
- the rear daks adjuster
- button-fly front
oh, and NWOT, never hemmed. Gotta think these will appeal to the 'lo heads out there.
Currently NApost #37075 of 542815/22/16 at 10:38ampost #37076 of 542815/22/16 at 10:52amI know this isn't necessarily the place, but for those that are interested in an update to that Rolex I found... the auction ends tonight... link below:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And in related flip talk...those Cartier sunglasses a few weeks back... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #37077 of 542815/22/16 at 11:01ampost #37078 of 542815/22/16 at 11:21ampost #37079 of 542815/22/16 at 12:03pmpost #37080 of 542815/22/16 at 12:30pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Ray-Ban Polarized Aviator Sunglasses $200 Retail 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...