Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2437post #36541 of 546995/13/16 at 6:46pmThread Starterpost #36542 of 546995/13/16 at 7:54pmpost #36543 of 546995/13/16 at 9:20pmpost #36544 of 546995/13/16 at 9:45pmpost #36545 of 546995/13/16 at 9:45pm3 stops in the last 2 days.
Peter millar, bills khakis
Paul Stuart French cuff, true religion western
4x Rivamonti (womens). Are these made by brunello cucinelli?
Bugatchi Uomo wool blend.
St. John Sport wool blend (womens)
Robert Talbott merino wool 1/2 zip.
Neve Designs 100% wool ski sweater POP
NWT Kühl Thor thermokore sweater
Torras suede leather/wool blend full zip sweater POP
Diesel made in Italy, St. Croix corduroy
Piss free Zanella flat front x5
PRL linen/silk cargo pants
Sick PRL corduroy half Norfolk jacket
Burberry London blazer
Charles Tyrwhitt tux
Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison
Raiders Starter cap
Can't really find much about this, but for $3 I figured it was worth a shot.
Favorite find of the haul.post #36546 of 546995/13/16 at 10:01pmpost #36547 of 546995/13/16 at 10:14pmpost #36548 of 546995/13/16 at 10:32pm
Love this! I've been trying to research this brand but I'm just not coming up with a lot. I found a piece a few days ago that was as wacky as this one, in your face garish, which is not usually what I expect from St. John. I think these fun pieces might have been during the time from 04-08 (?) when Richard Cohen (formerly an Ermenegildo Zegna CEO) was making the brand appeal to a younger audience and failing.... Not sure.post #36549 of 546995/13/16 at 10:35pm
Nope. Hidden treasure. Although, I just found out my friend's mom is one of the head honchos at PROP. She said "next time you stop in, find me and I'll introduce you to some people and show you around the backstock area." My heart started racing like only a thrifter's could.post #36550 of 546995/13/16 at 10:56pmCongrats Spoo, although I've got to say I'm amazed you haven't been doing it full time already.
Switching topic completely, I see the US guys picking up Charles Tyrwhitt a lot in this thread, I'll pick the shirts to make a couple of pounds, but they are pretty cheap new, about the same as TM Lewin and a few steps below PRL for example, same with the suits and casual wear. The ties aren't bad, especially if you cherry pick.
It's something us UK guys might pick up, because of the slim pickings here, but it always looks incongruous in a sea of Kiton, Brioni and Tom Ford.post #36551 of 546995/13/16 at 11:35pm@SpooPoker, Congrats on the big change! Livin' the dream!Quote:
Hit me up if you do and I'll show ya around. Wouldn't plan on finding much, though. Minnetonka area has been plain awful. They hired people to pick the good stuff for their e-commerce website. Hardly anything ever makes it to the floor these days. It sucks....post #36552 of 546995/14/16 at 2:54ampost #36553 of 546995/14/16 at 3:22amThread Starterpost #36554 of 546995/14/16 at 3:53ampost #36555 of 546995/14/16 at 4:09am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Edward Green recrafting on Permanent Style 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 32 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 40 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 40 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 43 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 45 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 56 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...