Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2432post #36466 of 481445/12/16 at 8:26pmpost #36467 of 481445/12/16 at 8:35pmpost #36468 of 481445/12/16 at 8:43pmpost #36469 of 481445/12/16 at 8:51pm
Finally found Charvet!! (without any pulls!) And a black colorway Hermes tie. (I know..black. But Hermes trumps black.) Brooks Brothers Makers, Nice Vineyard Vines, Zegna, and a vintage Armani in a subtle brown...
And then there is this vest. I can't read the label inside. It's a very heavy sturdy cotton, but soft from (I assume) long wear.post #36470 of 481445/12/16 at 9:04pmpost #36471 of 481445/12/16 at 9:06pmQuote:What the shit man, only ever found a pair of TF glasses, no clothingOriginally Posted by drlivingston
Lots of clothes today... But, I found a couple of different items. Not very valuable, but fun.
NOS 1996 Atlanta Olympics Security pith helmet (rare)
NOS Souvenir 2012 Masters pin flag
And for @kbadgley84
Even got some TF in Alabama...post #36472 of 481445/12/16 at 9:17pmpost #36473 of 481445/12/16 at 9:28pmQuote:
I always thought it meant it came from an outlet. I've mostly seen gold dots, though.
And this is on stuff that goes back at least 25 years, purchased directly by me from various Polo outlet stores.post #36474 of 481445/12/16 at 9:41pmQuote:
There used to be a difference in the Polo outlets and Polo factory stores. There was a time when everything that came from an outlet was marked with a gold / silver / purple dot. Or, sometimes, they would just partially or fully cut through the tag. It would crack me up when people would bring these marked items up to my counter for return. You would be surprised how many of these people would become indignant when I would point out the obvious flaw in their scheme.post #36475 of 481445/12/16 at 9:46pmpost #36476 of 481445/12/16 at 9:50pmFinding a Tom Ford shirt was one of the things that re-ignited my interest in thrifting and was the reason for my first post on SF. I posted a question about it over in the Identify The Maker thread and Jompso was kind enough to assist along with another member or two. It was also one of the reasons I stuck around to check out the forum. Glad I did. This community really is special.
Just a couple things today. Pop on Filson and a vintage 90's Eastpak messenger bag.post #36477 of 481445/12/16 at 9:55pmpost #36478 of 481445/12/16 at 10:08pmpost #36479 of 481445/12/16 at 10:10pmpost #36480 of 481445/12/16 at 11:00pmGuys. I finally feel like I had an amazing thrifting day. All of this is from one store, true thrift. And some of the good stuff was even half off. Ridiculous luck.
My first Kiton. Micron 14 super 180s. Wrinkled but overall good condition. Was worried I wouldn't find the pants but after scouring the rack I found them. sadly, not my size.
Pants: EZ, Loro Piana, Cifronelli x2, vineyard vines x2.
Pal Zileri Sport, Hiltl
Shirts: Ted baker, Paul smith, Thomas pink, Donna Karen, Armani Collezioni.
Blazers: Boss x2, Pal Zileri (from different store yesterday), bertoni.
3 pair of AE: Park Avenue, Sanford,and Ashland. My size.
Also got some scarfs (vintage etro and some others), a few trafalgar suspenders, and a couple ties.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › EPAULET Rivet Chino 10oz Duck Canvas Desert - 33 14 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 14 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...