Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2431post #36451 of 603715/12/16 at 6:51pmpost #36452 of 603715/12/16 at 7:01pmpost #36453 of 603715/12/16 at 7:06pm@Mr. Moo: Unfortunately, I can't offer info. but that painting(?) is really cool.
Edit: Did you see this?
Edited by turkey_sandwich - 5/12/16 at 7:24pmpost #36454 of 603715/12/16 at 7:21pm
That's a beaut!
there's a new store by work giving me a little bit each day.
dino and studio d'artisanpost #36455 of 603715/12/16 at 7:34pmpost #36456 of 603715/12/16 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by silverwarebandit
One time I was showing a friend some spots around town and what to look for, when I met up with @theodguy to pass off a Dior tie. Buddy goes into the men's section and immediately finds a Brioni suit. This was before I had ever found a Brioni suit.
lol similar. took a friend by a store to show him how to go through the suit rack quickly. cover the basics and start on either end. he gets a fifth down and asks if this navy blazer is good. this asshole finds a recent brioni blazer the first time he was in a goodwill for clothes.post #36457 of 603715/12/16 at 7:47pmpost #36458 of 603715/12/16 at 7:51pmpost #36459 of 603715/12/16 at 7:56pmHit 5 or 6 stores with absolutely nothing. The last store had been fruited. Might be my best single stop that didn't have a clock.
Pretty much all NA for now, some things need some light cleaning.
Hartford x2, New England
CP Shades x Free People
Cifonelli pants x2. One irridescent, one moleskin type fabric.
Inco ChinoLino, Pretty cool super heavy Billy Reid moleskin jeans
Loro, Loro, loro, loro
Loro cotton/linen shorts x2
Loro cotton linen jeans x3.
Might bring my tent and camp tomorrow.post #36460 of 603715/12/16 at 8:01pmpost #36461 of 603715/12/16 at 8:12pmpost #36462 of 603715/12/16 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Sneaked out of work (not hard when you work from home) to swing by an estate sale nearby. Grabbed a few things.
Some paint spatter - probably should have passed but it had some older tags in it. Not sure ... @Nataku
or anyone with info?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...with manual and extra NOS head:
The winner of the day. Emeralite 8734.
That is an awesome post.
Sadly that jacket isn't anything special and I haven't had luck with those off-year pieces (this is from 1958). M-65s seem to do the best.
Score on that reel to reel deck. I sold my Pioneer and kinda regret it.......
That lamp.....Quote:Originally Posted by Ace_Face
How I feel when I see the sick finds posted here while I am out there starving:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)"Oh man, I'm dying...I'm dying"
A thrift-cation may be in order.post #36463 of 603715/12/16 at 8:22pmpost #36464 of 603715/12/16 at 8:25pmpost #36465 of 603715/12/16 at 8:26pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Look goes on... 29 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Burgundy Antique Westonbirt (Chukka) on the 82 Last -... 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Dover in E82 Last; Size 8.5/9 UK; Dark Oak 16 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Hallam 9.5UK in Espresso Suede 19 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new hairstyle 25 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...