Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2427post #36391 of 601765/11/16 at 9:00pmpost #36392 of 601765/11/16 at 9:08pmpost #36393 of 601765/11/16 at 10:37pmpost #36394 of 601765/11/16 at 10:39pmToday was my 30th birthday, wasn't quite sure how I felt about that milestone...
Hit a few thrift stores while my wife and son majorly slept in. No pics yet, but I have to say thanks to y'all for the good vibes. I feel like you guys talk about a brand I'm not familiar with or haven't seen in a while and within a few days I find it staring at me. Case in point: I've found a Dolcepunta 11 fold tie, Pal Zileri sport coat, and a quite a few Ferragamo ties as well. You guys just need to keep talking about John Lobb and Tom Ford more for me.post #36395 of 601765/11/16 at 10:47pmpost #36396 of 601765/11/16 at 11:17pmpost #36397 of 601765/11/16 at 11:37pmpost #36398 of 601765/12/16 at 12:22amXXL pearl Izumi w tags
Stone rose Linen
Close up (so you can see all da colorz)
On a side note, picked up the cashmere Kiton with holes n stuff and also found a 3 button wool/silk/linen EZ SC! Not too shabby, except it has a little hole on the sleeve
got a paperback of watchmen to lift my spirits though lol.
@Mr G from SD that Tom 4d Yo, that top button looks like it says SD in it lolpost #36399 of 601765/12/16 at 12:23am
Hit a couple of stores at lunch N/A
Not sure if legit - tag seems ok just doesn't feel like cashmere will try the burn test to see what's up.
All ties from same spot - and are mainly Aussie brands that you guys don't know.
L to R
Rhodes & Beckett, Herringbone Sydney and TM Lewin
Rhodes & Beckett, Rhodes& Beckett, Herringbone Sydney & Charles Tyrwhitt
And a couple of E-Thrifts - M.J. Bale BNWOT Tags Tie
And my favourite e-thrift apart from my recent Hermes Pocket Square is this Brioni Tie.
Would have nabbed it for 0.99 cents if one of my mates hadn't bid on it at the same time!post #36400 of 601765/12/16 at 12:26ampost #36401 of 601765/12/16 at 1:00amThread Starterpost #36402 of 601765/12/16 at 1:17ampost #36403 of 601765/12/16 at 1:19ampost #36404 of 601765/12/16 at 1:21ampost #36405 of 601765/12/16 at 3:58am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Prince Charles in single-breasted?? 2 minutes ago
- › Entry level semi canvassed suit 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 44 minutes ago
- › Wedding in September - Mostly know what I want 50 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...