or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2424

post #36346 of 54302

oh i saw this today:

 

sweatshirt with cat graphic, but...

 

...this is actually an epic homebrew cross-stitch. 

 

i'm of two minds about this kind of thing. i love seeing homebrew but it sort of hurts to see it donated. i showed this to mrs. ripper, she wants me to grab it for a friend who's into crazy ass sweaters. 

post #36347 of 54302
SS15 Dior (N/A)

26912892926_c78f6caa83_c.jpg

26912891966_33b4b610d6_c.jpg

26852091192_c8b4586618_c.jpg

26340966894_31eb03d464_c.jpg
post #36348 of 54302

Work is slow so I spent most of the day watching Curb your Enthusiasm and Ren & Stimpy on Arconai.

 

What is Arconai?  Some ads (close the ad asking for donations, then close the ad on the show itself by clicking the "x" or "arrow")...then watch all you want.  But it's streaming so you can't pick what episode you watch or when it starts.

 

https://www.arconaitv.me/

post #36349 of 54302
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post
 

Work is slow so I spent most of the day watching Curb your Enthusiasm and Ren & Stimpy on Arconai.

 

What is Arconai?  Some ads (close the ad asking for donations, then close the ad on the show itself by clicking the "x" or "arrow")...then watch all you want.  But it's streaming so you can't pick what episode you watch or when it starts.

 

https://www.arconaitv.me/

 

I'm always on RandomMovies, King of the Hill, Sopranos.

post #36350 of 54302
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post

oh i saw this today:



sweatshirt with cat graphic, but...



...this is actually an epic homebrew cross-stitch. 

i'm of two minds about this kind of thing. i love seeing homebrew but it sort of hurts to see it donated. i showed this to mrs. ripper, she wants me to grab it for a friend who's into crazy ass sweaters. 

That shit is expert level! Even put in the drop shadow...impressive.
post #36351 of 54302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueco View Post


Spooner shirt

 

I like the looks of that shirt. Deetz?

post #36352 of 54302
post #36353 of 54302

I was given these today... Fuckin' A.

 

How old is this GA suit?

 

 

 

 

Due to this being an old Policeman's overcoat, it couldn't be sold. So I rescued it from the bin. What would you guys do with it.

I'll take the police branded buttons and shoulder decoration off and replace them with new buttons.

 

Pretty shitty pics but it's boss.

 

 

post #36354 of 54302
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post
 

oh i saw this today:

 

sweatshirt with cat graphic, but...

 

...this is actually an epic homebrew cross-stitch. 

 

i'm of two minds about this kind of thing. i love seeing homebrew but it sort of hurts to see it donated. i showed this to mrs. ripper, she wants me to grab it for a friend who's into crazy ass sweaters. 

 

 

Uhhhh . . . . Proxy?  :embar:

post #36355 of 54302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplelabel View Post

I was given these today... Fuckin' A.

How old is this GA suit?








4x1 DB - probably 80s, maybe early 90s. Could be difficult to pull off, depends on the cut. Although, a guy in my office rocks the 4x1 & 6x1 DB suits and they still look good on him, he is in his 60s though.
post #36356 of 54302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickd View Post


4x1 DB - probably 80s, maybe early 90s. Could be difficult to pull off, depends on the cut. Although, a guy in my office rocks the 4x1 & 6x1 DB suits and they still look good on him, he is in his 60s though.

The cut is slim. Really slim, but no vents and the button fastening is down by the waist.

 

Pleated trousers though, so I wonder if I could make it look like the modern pleat. I haven't looked properly yet though.

 

The great coat though  is what I'm more happy about. So awesome.

post #36357 of 54302

The Attolini Barbers from two days ago and a really comfy wool-silk Cornhole.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #36358 of 54302
Quote:
Originally Posted by winny94 View Post


I'm like 75% sure the top pair is Gravati and pecary.

 

Thanks!  The second pair is marked Gravati.  But, I'm still not sure of the skin.  Here are a few more pics to help: 

 

 

post #36359 of 54302
Inco cash blend 34




PRL thick gauge shawl M NA



PRL x Corn Windowpane Houndstooth triple patch NA




I was really surprised when I saw the keeper on this tie. This is my first time picking up Giorgio Armani since my constant noob blunder days


Michael Bastian x Cucinelli 56



The matching jacket to Frenchy's - LBCS x Attolini






This is something I've had on my bucket list since @leftofthedial traded me one years ago - LBCS x Caraceni with leather collar, quarter lined, triple patch pockets ... Not my size 😭








And as if finding two LBCS in as many days wasn't good enough, I crossed another off my bucket list yesterday





icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #36360 of 54302
Its raining Luciano Barbera Sartoriale Cashmere in here. All we need is an LB Sartoriale made by St. Andrews to round things out!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)