Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2423post #36331 of 513655/10/16 at 7:50pmpost #36332 of 513655/10/16 at 7:51pmpost #36333 of 513655/10/16 at 7:55pmpost #36334 of 513655/10/16 at 7:55pm
IIRC back when grailed was in beta the dude who started it (Arun is his name I believe) was EXTREMELY SPAMMY trying to get new people to join. I had several messages from him on reddit that were all the same copied and pasted post. Like, would go through every single classified on SF and the /r/malefashionmarket post on reddit and message anyone who posted decent looking pictures to try to get them to post their items on grailed. There's a whole post about it somewhere but essentially the SF mods were sick of it and just banned it entirely and never went back on it.post #36335 of 513655/10/16 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by highvoltorb
IIRC back when grailed was in beta the dude who started it (Arun is his name I believe) was EXTREMELY SPAMMY trying to get new people to join. I had several messages from him on reddit that were all the same copied and pasted post. Like, would go through every single classified on SF and the /r/malefashionmarket post on reddit and message anyone who posted decent looking pictures to try to get them to post their items on grailed. There's a whole post about it somewhere but essentially the SF mods were sick of it and just banned it entirely and never went back on it.
Yeah I thought I read that Fok had unscrewed the grilled links but guess not. For those wondering it was a link to a polo Indian head sweater someone was asking $700 for.
As to the Arun dude from grilled I mean just look at this guypost #36336 of 513655/10/16 at 8:26pmpost #36337 of 513655/10/16 at 8:26pmQuote:
Exactly. Total douche. Plus he wrote this blog post about raw denim that makes me want to die.post #36338 of 513655/10/16 at 8:32pmpost #36339 of 513655/10/16 at 8:34pmBB seersucker suit sized too big for skinny me lol
Rob T Boc and EZ
Charles hill for barney's X2
PRL made in US of A leather trim on pockets, tagged 33x34 but are longer than that lol.
RLX pocket packable jacket from the US open 2012 (volunteers jacket) w 2 pins
Most likely a stupid move Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Passed on a kiton 100% cashmere SC because of moth hole and some surface nibbles. It was my kiton too...ughpost #36340 of 513655/10/16 at 8:35pmQuote:
it's true that LVC released a 1978 little e 501, but this isn't that repro.
it is a premium selvedge version of the 501 that levi's did in the 90sQuote:
yeah!post #36341 of 513655/10/16 at 9:00pmThese aren't bad suits. I am more impressed than I thought idea be.
The ralph is Probably my favorite tie buy in a long time.
I found the jacket/shirt to match your shorts.
@nataku jacket was nowhere to be found. I don't think it was what I was looking for. "Or maybe it was" guess we'll never know.post #36342 of 513655/10/16 at 9:25pmpost #36343 of 513655/10/16 at 9:32pmQuote:
Haha, same exact thing happened to me.Quote:Originally Posted by Dirt
or anyone who feels like chiming in..here's my M65. Tags are coming a bit loose but they are there. Worth the effort?
For sure. Dated 1968. Good stuff.post #36344 of 513655/10/16 at 9:43pmpost #36345 of 513655/10/16 at 10:08pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › SECRET SANTA 2016: THE OFFICIAL THREAD! 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Narrow feet 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...