Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2418post #36257 of 550585/9/16 at 6:57pmpost #36258 of 550585/9/16 at 7:44pmWent into Dallas to see Ace Atkins at a book signing. (real nice guy. He writes the Spenser novels since Robert Parker passed away.)
Stopped by one of my favorite thrifts. Glad I did. Got somebodies entire neckware collection. Highlights are this Ascot collection.
11 total. Thinking about just keeping the lot as I have never worn one but maybe one day.
And these beauties.
All pops for me. The A&S is amazing and definitely n/a and jumps to the head of my ancient madder collectionpost #36259 of 550585/9/16 at 7:50pm
Grabbed a few pair of Foster & Son shoes today that were finally discounted. There are no size markings. So, I am assuming they are bespoke. There is some writing on the underside of the tongue. Can anyone decipher anything from this number? Or is it just a customer / order number? Either way, they were donated with some 9.5 D shoes. So, I am assuming that is what they are. I would just like some conclusive proof.post #36260 of 550585/9/16 at 7:54pmpost #36261 of 550585/9/16 at 8:33pmpost #36262 of 550585/9/16 at 8:39pmpost #36263 of 550585/9/16 at 8:40pmpost #36264 of 550585/9/16 at 9:13pmRedux on the old brown Nike Village runners. The more I learn and look at them, the more I like them. Good thing they're not my size, because I need money more than new shoes!
Barely worn. Presumably made in 1978 (Nike-heads, school me if I'm wrong, please.) @dustinmyself, the soles are in the pics below.
The most info I could find on them was here, at arkamix.post #36265 of 550585/9/16 at 10:01pm
Those Nikes are beauties. It's my understanding the first two digits of the style number are the year of manufacture, so my opinion would be 1978 as well. I'm not really qualified to say what they're worth exactly, but I imagine you'll do well with those.
I'd probably just auction them and most likely some vintage Nike collectors will get in a bidding war. I'd make sure to offer international shipping as well, if you don't normally. Lots of collectors in Europe, Asia, etc.post #36266 of 550585/9/16 at 10:23pmpost #36267 of 550585/10/16 at 2:19amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by the2ndhandman
I don't think there to old that's there current tags made to look vintage. Lot#101 stuff is currently for sale.
Rakuten.com sells allot of it.
But could easily be determined for sure by the book of zippers of there true age.
Thanks man - am I seeing that right that they are asking 20,300 yen for it / 186 USD each?!post #36268 of 550585/10/16 at 3:32ampost #36269 of 550585/10/16 at 5:38ampost #36270 of 550585/10/16 at 6:02am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 39 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Expansion pocket on large men's sport coats? 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...