Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2407post #36092 of 602155/7/16 at 1:42pmQuote:
That's exactly the sort of thing I pick up as well, for my Gallery of Questionable Art. Anything vintage paint by number, velvet, kitschy, slightly off, etc.post #36093 of 602155/7/16 at 1:56pmpost #36094 of 602155/7/16 at 2:27pmpost #36095 of 602155/7/16 at 2:34pmThread Starter
We have all been there. Great feeling. Even better that you captured it with a pic. I love this.
Where are you by the ocean?Quote:
My kid has a limitless supply of that, Ill give you a great price.
Is it wrong if I love that Brioni tie?post #36096 of 602155/7/16 at 2:40pmpost #36097 of 602155/7/16 at 2:56pmpost #36098 of 602155/7/16 at 3:44pm
Somehow really screwed up my back last Sunday; a week later and it's even worse. Tried to hit some thrifts and estate sales today but after 3 stops it was taking me like 10 minutes to get in and out of the car so called it off, went to Waffle House, Walgreens to buy some Icy Hot, beer, and a heating pad, then home. Got some Zanaflex I'm gonna pop a bit later (gifted from relative who can get me any Rx for free), but damn it's like middle age hit me alluva sudden or something.
So only a few things...
From last weekend - pink carnival glass (or maybe depression glass)? I liked the shape, and was only $10.
Vintage souvenir pennants - five bucks for the lot.
BB for me...only "346" level but I'll buy any nice madras on the cheap to wear.
Couple Brioni's from an estate sale. They had them tagged at $50 each...even the ones with frayed collars and cuffs. Talked to the lady running the sale and got these two for $10.
Vintage Masters adjustable bucket hat.
Vintage BB lasted shoes trees.
Vintage Las Vegas kitschy souvenir plate - another category I collect (vintage Vegas). Imgurians represent!post #36099 of 602155/7/16 at 3:48pmpost #36100 of 602155/7/16 at 3:49pmThread Starterpost #36101 of 602155/7/16 at 4:04pmpost #36102 of 602155/7/16 at 4:09pmGw is the worst:
they took all the price tags (!) off of their inventory because, they say, "customers don't understand why two identical shirts are priced differently".
So now I'm hopeful that the move to categorical pricing softens things up a bit. I find a mif claude montana leather jacket, wait in line, and of course the lady has zero clue what to charge me. There's no tag! She has no idea what a leather jacket now costs! Calls the manager over she goes "lemme see that jacket ooh that's nice... hmm... um... $34.99"
What?! If it's standard pricing what is there to look at? A leather jacket is a leather jacket, no? And now I've gotta pay to find out what the price is?!
No idea whether this is legal or not but it stinks so badly. How I wish everybody would simply donate to the sal army next door. Playing with my time and my emotions. Dammit.post #36103 of 602155/7/16 at 4:32pmpost #36104 of 602155/7/16 at 4:45pmpost #36105 of 602155/7/16 at 4:46pmThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 9 minutes ago
- › Cigars 15 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 43 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...