Too funny, I remember @dukedishin Considering it a long ass time ago, and then it disappeared. So I assumed the price dropped, and it got swooped.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2402post #36016 of 514185/6/16 at 10:16ampost #36017 of 514185/6/16 at 10:17amQuote:Originally Posted by Takai
Too funny, I remember @dukedishin
Considering it a long ass time ago, and then it disappeared. So I assumed the price dropped, and it got swooped.
when i saw that i was gonna robokop. then i saw the price and literally laughed at them. thats worth $4-500 TOPS.post #36018 of 514185/6/16 at 10:24ampost #36019 of 514185/6/16 at 10:28ampost #36020 of 514185/6/16 at 10:32ampost #36021 of 514185/6/16 at 10:39ampost #36022 of 514185/6/16 at 11:23ampost #36023 of 514185/6/16 at 11:23ampost #36024 of 514185/6/16 at 11:32ampost #36025 of 514185/6/16 at 11:50amToday's run yielded some cool records.
On another note, any leathercare experts here? I need some ideas on how to get this water stain out of the leather on my Duluth Pack carry-on. Last time I flew, I had it under the seat in front of me. Some kid lost his juice cup and it ended up by my bag, with juice spilling all over it. Didn't notice until we got off the plane. It sat in a puddle of juice for 2 hours. Did a quick Google search which told me to evenly wet the whole surface and it should dry evenly. Nope.post #36026 of 514185/6/16 at 11:55ampost #36027 of 514185/6/16 at 12:01pmHello, know this is not proper thread but I exhausted other options. I am looking for a copy of "The Gentleman's Companion, An Exotic Drinking Book, Around the World With Jigger, Beaker, and Flask". I am looking for the leather bound edition. Would be the BEST wedding present for my cousin. If anyone by chance has one,PM me please.post #36028 of 514185/6/16 at 12:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bon Vivant Life
Hello, know this is not proper thread but I exhausted other options. I am looking for a copy of "The Gentleman's Companion, An Exotic Drinking Book, Around the World With Jigger, Beaker, and Flask". I am looking for the leather bound edition. Would be the BEST wedding present for my cousin. If anyone by chance has one,PM me please.
There's a leatherbound one on eBay right now for fairly cheap, only two hours left on the listing though so hop to it!
sorry, this is the eating one, not the drinking one. mea culpapost #36029 of 514185/6/16 at 12:13pmpost #36030 of 514185/6/16 at 12:21pmQuote:
This is a '92 version in leather.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1450 Active Users (298 Members and 1152 Guests)
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 6 seconds ago
- › Eidos "Donegal" Nailhead Wool Field Jacket 36R 8 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 25 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 54 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...