Glad someone from here got them. I had a best offer accepted and was debating it but the length of them is too long for my short torso! Lovely ties though. Bespoke designs right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2400post #35986 of 604745/6/16 at 3:07ampost #35987 of 604745/6/16 at 3:12ampost #35988 of 604745/6/16 at 4:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Lucan
The seven-fold seems a more standard length, which I'm happy with as I usually tie a four-in-hand. The other three are indeed longer (so perhaps a special order?), so I had to revise the half-windsor knot, which still gives a nice dimple. The double-four-in-hand is an option as well.
First dibs on the green!
I would have the red too, but that's the colour of Corbyn
RLPL e thrift, finally arrived.post #35989 of 604745/6/16 at 5:15ampost #35990 of 604745/6/16 at 5:23ampost #35991 of 604745/6/16 at 5:31ampost #35992 of 604745/6/16 at 6:10ampost #35993 of 604745/6/16 at 6:11amQuote:
Hell ya! Always fun catching up with you.
Worked out great for me to, that lululemon sweater is really nice and fits great. That Dunhill shirt you showed me is pretty sweet too.
There was only one pair of the Naked and Famous jeans left and unfortunately they were ripped through on the bottompost #35994 of 604745/6/16 at 6:56ampost #35995 of 604745/6/16 at 7:04ampost #35996 of 604745/6/16 at 7:09ampost #35997 of 604745/6/16 at 7:25ampost #35998 of 604745/6/16 at 7:45amQuote:The one revving its engine after the Raptors game?Originally Posted by impuntura
I gotta say cars dont usually impress me just not my thing except for the Quattroporte which i love dearly.
BUT i saw that new Lambo Aventador last week and it definitely spun me head around.same color scheme as Conor McG.the white on black rims.looked awesome.dedinitely had movement down there .post #35999 of 604745/6/16 at 7:46ampost #36000 of 604745/6/16 at 7:58am
Dude, still driving me nuts that the all the exterior parts are original/authentic, besides the single most important aspect.. damn original movement removed and swapped for another Swiss (25 jewel) movement, likely swindling some old dude in the process.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › claymorebrothers.com 9 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 18 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Freemans Sporting Club shirt Dark Green L 20 minutes ago
- › NWT Lardini Cream Cotton/Linen Blazer 40R Slim 23 minutes ago
- › RING JACKET Sport Coat for Sale - Size 36R, $300, OBO 23 minutes ago
- › FS: NWT Super gorgeous Caruso sportcoat 48 (eu) / 38 (us)...Just... 23 minutes ago
- › FS:Edward Green Laughton Cloud Antique Calf Cap-toe Shoes 890 Last... 23 minutes ago
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...