Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2395post #35911 of 479955/5/16 at 1:05pmpost #35912 of 479955/5/16 at 1:05pmpost #35913 of 479955/5/16 at 1:06pmpost #35914 of 479955/5/16 at 1:17pmpost #35915 of 479955/5/16 at 1:36pmpost #35916 of 479955/5/16 at 1:38pmpost #35917 of 479955/5/16 at 1:49pmpost #35918 of 479955/5/16 at 1:54pmpost #35919 of 479955/5/16 at 2:00pmpost #35920 of 479955/5/16 at 2:01pmpost #35921 of 479955/5/16 at 2:26pmpost #35922 of 479955/5/16 at 3:03pmQuote:
Heres the only comparable I could find:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Aviator-Snow-Jump-Suit-Beach-P92-P93-Stadium-1992-1993-M-/201542611285?hash=item2eece03155%3Ag%3AMRQAAOSwh-1W6J6s&nma=true&si=RbyqQSGRJqeHDhPlzsc6SG6OfEI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557post #35923 of 479955/5/16 at 3:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by the2ndhandman
It's all about the grade. This one will be a 9.5 or 10 grade it's perfect. If you look at that listing the bottom and top corners are bent. Slight as a bend as they are that's what's crushed the price. The other thing is its printed off center on the front. Mine is centered. It's the little things that get the price.
Since I have found all those great vintage NFL cards I have kind of been obsessed with getting these cards graded. They will be sent off to PSA next week. Since I cant tell a PSA 6 from a PSA 9 card, I am definitely going to take advantage of their monthly specials. You can save a lot of money going with this route.
http://www.psacard.com/specialspost #35924 of 479955/5/16 at 3:17pmQuote:
I don't think people expect it for next to nothing, but I do think they expect deals a little better than the going market price majority of the time. At least that's been my limited experience here.post #35925 of 479955/5/16 at 3:24pm
Stuff! NA for now, bros.
Belstaff, Zanerobe leather joggers
NWT Woolrich, LVC, NWOT Tanner Goods belt, PRL
Then this happened yesterday at one spot.. shakes ensued.
Costume National Homme, Neil Barett, James Perse, J Crew
Gitman x Opening Ceremony, Gitman Organics, BoO, Steven Alan x Shuttle Notes, Jil Sander
Zegna Couture x 2, Bamford & Sons, Lorenzini, Battistoni, Barba
Dude loved RLBL.. two ca$hmere pieces in there.
Dude loved soft knits.. Zanone wool, Cucinelli cotton/ca$h, LP mainline baby ca$h x 2, RLPL ca$h x 2, Zegna ca$h, Brioni cotton, Lucien Pellat Finet Scottish ca$h
Dude loved Thom..
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › SuitSupply Washington Half - 38R 1 minute ago
- › SuitSupply 38R Soho DB Sport Coat - BNWOT 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply BNWOT Soho DB Suit - 38R 3 minutes ago
- › BOGLIOLI Wool/Cotton/Cashmere Light Brown Sportcoat Size 48IT/38US 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 25 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...