or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2380

post #35686 of 51133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

In the field. Skeet as farrrr as the eye can see.

photo image_zpspd2odenm.jpeg

Ok just three of them but still. I can't believe people wear these.

I can't believe it either. They don't even have enormous paisley on them.

post #35687 of 51133

Re:Denims.  I think i own 12 pairs of denim right now. most of them selvedge. the thing i prize more than weight,slub,accrued stench,etc. is FIT.  with the winners today being 45RPM stonewash,tapered fit goodness. felt broken in from day 1.  -yeah, stone wash. and a "Members only" Jacket. bite me.

post #35688 of 51133
Thread Starter 
Nothing was more than 50 cents. Pretty sure the G&R hat is a little goldmine.

Light up visor and Jack Daniels Field Tester hats are N/A.























































post #35689 of 51133
That Gem coloring book is fire. I'm pretty sure my sister had that exact same one.
post #35690 of 51133

That has got to be the most truckers I have seen in one spot since the local Flying J offered a free buffet.

post #35691 of 51133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

That Gem coloring book is fire. I'm pretty sure my sister had that exact same one.

Dude it's PAINT WITH WATER. Amazing. My kid is fascinated with it. I am too lol. Such flashbacks.
post #35692 of 51133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Dude it's PAINT WITH WATER. Amazing. My kid is fascinated with it. I am too lol. Such flashbacks.

Awesome.
post #35693 of 51133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Vader View Post
 

Re:Denims.  I think i own 12 pairs of denim right now. most of them selvedge. the thing i prize more than weight,slub,accrued stench,etc. is FIT.  with the winners today being 45RPM stonewash,tapered fit goodness. felt broken in from day 1.  -yeah, stone wash. and a "Members only" Jacket. bite me.


Yeah, I don't think anything's ever going to beat my $20 wranglers. Don't crush my nads, thighs, or seat.

post #35694 of 51133
Peter Max button is great.
post #35695 of 51133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

in actual thrift news, I've also popped my cherry on garments over 100 years old.

i knew this one guy who liked to pop his cherry on his sisters garments..... ill introduce the two of youz.
post #35696 of 51133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Dude it's PAINT WITH WATER. Amazing. My kid is fascinated with it. I am too lol. Such flashbacks.

do they still sell em?? i used to love those.
post #35697 of 51133

Have not been able to get out much over last few months, but have been trying best to keep up with thread. I am a few days behind, but finally got to snap some pics last night of the last 3 weeks haul. Nothing spectacular, but some solid finds. All are available, PM for deets.

 

 

CC Filson jacket.

 

 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

J Crew Ludlow, 34S, Pics don't do this justice. MUST be worn to a Derby Party.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Belvest (my first) 100% Lightweight Cashmere, Navy Blue, 50/40R

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

RL Rugby, Made in Italy, Gray Orphan, 44L

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Charles Tyrwhitt Suit, Linen/Cotton, 40L 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Ted Baker Suit, 38L x 32, 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Canali For B'Dales, Charcoal Gray Solid, 52/ 42R, 7' Drop, Pants have single pleat

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #35698 of 51133
I know more pics are needed, but could this be legit? Other side says 'Burberry London'. It looks strange seeing an Ave. of Americas NY address...
It's a black trench coat.
post #35699 of 51133
post #35700 of 51133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierson v Post View Post

I know more pics are needed, but could this be legit? Other side says 'Burberry London'. It looks strange seeing an Ave. of Americas NY address...
It's a black trench coat.

Looks good. Their US offices must be on Ave of Americas 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)