Snagged those huntsman shirts, good looks @SpooPoker
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2335post #35011 of 550304/23/16 at 7:18pmpost #35012 of 550304/23/16 at 7:29pm32 mile bike ride today, checked Google maps half way and saw a thrift close by...
Altea milano and a 7 fold Peter Millar
Perfect fit gant by michael bastian 5 pocket safari/military(?) Shirt
J Crew zippered vest, Kinda quilted interior
Ingredients Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #35013 of 550304/23/16 at 7:43pmDudes I'm so excited! Went on a thrift tour today with the mandate of assembling 2 kids' summer wardrobes (motherEFFers keep growing) and I ran into a 1980s American Tourister slimline briefcase. New with tags (damn there's like 9 tags to lop off). Goodwill By The Pound $1.46. My work mobile office has been a medium Saddleback briefcase the last 6 years and it's barely broken in. But I really like this. Will be testing/using for awhile, this thing is slimmer lighter and easier on the eyes.
Fits laptop and the other crap I need. Would love advice/anecdotes from others here who have tried this. Love the construction, they definitely don't make 'em like this anymore, unless you pay a lot more but the stitching and suede interior...mmmm fresh leather smell and it's all so tight. And although computer is bulky and in today's work you need to lug it everywhere so employer can stalk you at home (OK, I work from home 2 to 3 days a week, so work-provisioned, work-owned laptop is not only the price of doing business it's a privilege to carry), the reality that there's less paper and other stuff that the case might have needed back in the '80s isn't part of our work life anymore....everything my 2016 office needs fits and the case closes easily
Edited by LooknGr8 - 4/23/16 at 8:06pmpost #35014 of 550304/23/16 at 8:32pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Chotii
Did I dupe myself, so tickled at the tag that I missed other vital details?
This 'Louis Vuittons' tie is made of a very nice quality silk. It is tipped in a simple fabric, embroidered with the LV logo. BUT it doesn't have the LV symbol woven into the tail, nor does the content tag say where it was made, just 100% silk Hand Made. There is no other tag or other information.
fake, sorry love!post #35015 of 550304/23/16 at 8:49pmYesterday's first stop
Womens ralph lauren
City bikers know this stuff, chrome industries windbreaker
also a Derek Rose pj's top....couldn't find the pants that trip.
ugly Linda Farrow Luxe sun glasses(free)
Richard james savile row Iridescent also
Lorenzoni for Neiman Marcus
Brioni for Wilkes Bashford
Luigi Borrelli Napoli (first time seeing this, Very well made)
Mini corduroy (fits....like a glovvvveee)
By Julien David
Since I was in a hurry I picked these up also, but have slight damage at corners of collars or light fraying on under cuffs and under collar Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #35016 of 550304/23/16 at 9:02pmpost #35017 of 550304/23/16 at 9:12pmpost #35018 of 550304/23/16 at 9:17pmpost #35019 of 550304/23/16 at 9:22pm
fodder from an interesting one-stopper:
oxxford is officially one of my very favorite kops.
i love how solid the armscyes feel, so unique among tailored jackets.
i may keep this.
sans structure corneliani
flax blend for saks
the charvet is flat-out amazing. this is the first kiton i've copped believe it or not i've passed on a few cause they're usually hideous.
also: i was gonna post the obligatory finger-blasting of the 6-fold but i just don't have the heart.
i even posed it with "the shocker" lol. oh well. you can use your imaginations.post #35020 of 550304/23/16 at 9:44pmpost #35021 of 550304/23/16 at 10:33pmpost #35022 of 550304/23/16 at 10:36pmpost #35023 of 550304/23/16 at 10:53pmpost #35024 of 550304/23/16 at 10:53pm
I don't think those are 'bondage' pants. I think they are 'Navy' styled pants. The string in the back is to allow one pair of pants to fit several different sizes. I'd think the buttons would make trips to the head more difficult than necessary.
No clue on the value. It's really hard to write search terms for that kind of pants because 'navy' tends to turn up....blue.post #35025 of 550304/23/16 at 10:57pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...