Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2333post #34981 of 476274/23/16 at 9:06ampost #34982 of 476274/23/16 at 9:41ampost #34983 of 476274/23/16 at 10:40ampost #34984 of 476274/23/16 at 11:17ampost #34985 of 476274/23/16 at 11:30amHaving a solitary ale tasting event in my kitchen, theme: belgian and sour as hell!
And some recent thriftfind highlights:
Crockett and jones dartmouths prettymuch unworn but with some waterstains:( 2$ so who cares:)
Crockett and jones week! These are Hallams and seems to berather unworn also. Strange thing, the footbed padding is missing! Which means I got them cheap.
Mulberry agenda, gf claimed this one fast:(
Verymuch worn Grensons, very worn.. But my size and They fill a hole among my shoes since my dear church shannons were put to sleep. Dirtcheap too
B&L ray bans gatsby 3 and givenchy sunglasses.
Atelier LaDurance selvage chinos. Fits perfectly but too much going on for my taste
Vintage seventies lucite guzzini desk organizer, for some reason I skipped a matching tape holder a few months ago so I had to buy this.. Mostly for fun..post #34986 of 476274/23/16 at 1:03pmLe Guide Vest Pics (Click to show)
I found this vest at a thrift store yesterday and it has me totally mystified as to what it is.
It is a "Le Guide" 98% Wool, 2% Lycra Spandex Vest Made in USA with a serial #. Quality appears to be good too. I search the Google but have come up completely empty on the name "Le Guide" I did however check the YKK slider and it is an Vislon 5V which has not been made since about the year 2000.
I found this online regarding the 5V slider.
Difference between #5 ‘old’ and #5 ‘new’ styles:
About 10 years ago (article was written in 2011)
YKK changed the production of its size
#5 Vislon sliders. So far, this change has affected size #5 and
size #8 sliders for YKK Vislon. The ‘new style’ of YKK Vislon
sliders has a ‘winged top’ slider body when compared to the
‘round top’ of the old sliders. All ‘new style’ Vislon sliders
have 5VS stamped on the back of the slider body where all
old style just have 5V.
Old Style 5V New Style 5VS
(winged-top) (round top)
So really the only information I have been able to find out is that it is made before the year 2000.
If any of you know what this and where it came from please let me know.
Thankspost #34987 of 476274/23/16 at 1:31pmpost #34988 of 476274/23/16 at 2:15pmA few recent finds. I thought I'd organize them by country, so let's take a quick trip....
We'll start in...
First pair of AE I've found here.
Didn't see the incredibly bent arm and nose piece these had because I was in such a hurry. Paid up, as well.
Then, we'll head to...
Rough shape, but I don't like passing on old, double-breasted Burberrys trenches.
Heading over to...
Now, a quick flight to...
These two probably didn't start their thrift life empty.
Found this exact projector a few weeks ago. This one came with its box and paperwork.
A scenic drive to...
Thrifted a Breitling finally.
Finally, we'll end in...
Old Canali (black "Canali Milano" label), but nice fabric. Bought this at the same time as the Ray Bans and missed the damage on this one, too. At least it was cheap.post #34989 of 476274/23/16 at 2:41pmpost #34990 of 476274/23/16 at 2:45pmpost #34991 of 476274/23/16 at 2:45pmThread Starterpost #34992 of 476274/23/16 at 2:53pmpost #34993 of 476274/23/16 at 3:00pmThread Starterpost #34994 of 476274/23/16 at 3:03pmpost #34995 of 476274/23/16 at 3:47pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 8 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...