I would guess homemade tag, my wife has some that she uses on sweaters she knits and quilts. That does not look professional.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2330post #34936 of 602154/22/16 at 11:38ampost #34937 of 602154/22/16 at 11:42ampost #34938 of 602154/22/16 at 12:02pmpost #34939 of 602154/22/16 at 12:28pmpost #34940 of 602154/22/16 at 12:40pmQuote:
suspicion confirmed i guess!
yep it's a rustic job (to be charitable) but there's some fun deetz and a shitload of handwork. there's a date (2013) and either a client or student name.
actually pretty interesting but no real market value.post #34941 of 602154/22/16 at 1:11pmpost #34942 of 602154/22/16 at 1:17pmpost #34943 of 602154/22/16 at 1:38pmpost #34944 of 602154/22/16 at 1:56pmQuote:
Couldn't be a jerk, it's a cheap jacket that looks and fits well. Positive feedback with a helpful note to better the descriptions if I see something like this again, I'll buy from the guy again no doubt.post #34945 of 602154/22/16 at 2:11pmpost #34946 of 602154/22/16 at 2:12pmFound some cool stuff today.
Oh well. Still cool and for $3 I'm not going to complain.
Another one of these guys.
Was thrilled to find these.
To compliment this.
1959 hot rod speed shop parts catalog
Some inside pages (Click to show)
Vintage steering wheel spinner.
Best Part? NSFW (Click to show)
Guessing WWII era on these? Leather case.
Next stop yielded a bunch of records.
Got home to see my thrift-funded Amazon order waiting for me.
All in all a pretty good day.
Edited by Nataku - 4/22/16 at 2:28pmpost #34947 of 602154/22/16 at 2:18pmpost #34948 of 602154/22/16 at 2:25pmpost #34949 of 602154/22/16 at 2:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
HOLY SHIT that record haul. Suicidal, Husker, Jesus and Mary Chain (not to mention everything else that's gnarly)?! All I usually see are Barbara Streisand records.
I don't get that privilege, all I find are Cliff Richard or Donny Osmand records.
I've found some Buddy Holly, Faces, The Stones and Johnny Cash though. That was fun.post #34950 of 602154/22/16 at 3:24pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1196 Active Users (130 Members and 1066 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 15 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 40 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 44 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 45 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...