I would guess homemade tag, my wife has some that she uses on sweaters she knits and quilts. That does not look professional.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 11:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2330post #34936 of 550424/22/16 at 11:38ampost #34937 of 550424/22/16 at 11:42ampost #34938 of 550424/22/16 at 12:02pmpost #34939 of 550424/22/16 at 12:28pmpost #34940 of 550424/22/16 at 12:40pmQuote:
suspicion confirmed i guess!
yep it's a rustic job (to be charitable) but there's some fun deetz and a shitload of handwork. there's a date (2013) and either a client or student name.
actually pretty interesting but no real market value.post #34941 of 550424/22/16 at 1:11pmpost #34942 of 550424/22/16 at 1:17pmpost #34943 of 550424/22/16 at 1:38pmpost #34944 of 550424/22/16 at 1:56pmQuote:
Couldn't be a jerk, it's a cheap jacket that looks and fits well. Positive feedback with a helpful note to better the descriptions if I see something like this again, I'll buy from the guy again no doubt.post #34945 of 550424/22/16 at 2:11pmpost #34946 of 550424/22/16 at 2:12pmFound some cool stuff today.
Oh well. Still cool and for $3 I'm not going to complain.
Another one of these guys.
Was thrilled to find these.
To compliment this.
1959 hot rod speed shop parts catalog
Some inside pages (Click to show)
Vintage steering wheel spinner.
Best Part? NSFW (Click to show)
Guessing WWII era on these? Leather case.
Next stop yielded a bunch of records.
Got home to see my thrift-funded Amazon order waiting for me.
All in all a pretty good day.
Edited by Nataku - 4/22/16 at 2:28pmpost #34947 of 550424/22/16 at 2:18pmpost #34948 of 550424/22/16 at 2:25pmpost #34949 of 550424/22/16 at 2:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
HOLY SHIT that record haul. Suicidal, Husker, Jesus and Mary Chain (not to mention everything else that's gnarly)?! All I usually see are Barbara Streisand records.
I don't get that privilege, all I find are Cliff Richard or Donny Osmand records.
I've found some Buddy Holly, Faces, The Stones and Johnny Cash though. That was fun.post #34950 of 550424/22/16 at 3:24pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1187 Active Users (159 Members and 1028 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 seconds ago
- › Kiton Napoli Red & Grey Wool & Silk 7 Fold Necktie 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › Beckett bumber jacket medium 13 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 15 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 17 minutes ago
- › Peuterey blue leather jack et medium (38US) 17 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...