Lands' End makes some really nice ties. Always think about picking up for myself. Maybe it's not a 7 fold, just missing some stitching?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2324post #34846 of 577874/21/16 at 11:03ampost #34847 of 577874/21/16 at 11:05ampost #34848 of 577874/21/16 at 11:06amFound at lunch. This exact tie seems to do pretty well on eBay, but I'll probably keep it.
A buyer convinced me to sell him the Borrelli tie on my mannequin (he bought three suits at once), so I replaced it with a Hilditch & Key tie I found just days before.
Edited by suited - 4/21/16 at 11:26ampost #34849 of 577874/21/16 at 11:09ampost #34850 of 577874/21/16 at 11:09ampost #34851 of 577874/21/16 at 11:10ampost #34852 of 577874/21/16 at 11:13ampost #34853 of 577874/21/16 at 11:19ampost #34854 of 577874/21/16 at 11:19ampost #34855 of 577874/21/16 at 11:20ampost #34856 of 577874/21/16 at 11:44am
So I was at one of @330CK 's favorite GW's here in WPB, and hear some lady cackling like a hen about the Prada she just found. I saunter over to see her holding a pair of men's shoes, and watch her pick up another pair as she screams "Gucci"!!!
I grab the closest pair of men's shoes to her, and lo behold, a first for me:
Dolce & Gabbana, size 10. My size, but I can't really picture myself ever wearing them, so available if anyone wants them. Just got them home so I'll be doing a Renovateur and Creme polish fix to them.
At the checkout line, she's 2 in front of me. Bragging to the cashier so loud about her Prada and Gucci find that the manager comes over, starts asking all these questions (were these on the rack? were they in the yellow cart?) Argh........
So I just missed out on an Italian trifecta of shoes in my size, but I'm happy with the D&G find.post #34857 of 577874/21/16 at 12:11pmQuote:
Lol she played herself. Scored 2 pairs of shoes, but lost out on a 3rd cause of her big mouth... then draws staff attention to them?
Nice grab on those D&G's tho.post #34858 of 577874/21/16 at 12:15pmFirst couple "mystery poster" tubes opened. Each tube had 3-4 posters in each one and they were $1 per tube. Rolled the dice and bought them all. For $1 each, there had to be at least one or two good ones in there. Right?
Original 1977 Star Wars poster
NSFW (Click to show)
Taking a little break. 10 more tubes to go.post #34859 of 577874/21/16 at 12:21pmpost #34860 of 577874/21/16 at 12:22pm
Also, the NSFW one looks familiar, but I can't see her face. Christie Brinkley?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 20 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...