Lands' End makes some really nice ties. Always think about picking up for myself. Maybe it's not a 7 fold, just missing some stitching?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2324post #34846 of 510604/21/16 at 11:03ampost #34847 of 510604/21/16 at 11:05ampost #34848 of 510604/21/16 at 11:06amFound at lunch. This exact tie seems to do pretty well on eBay, but I'll probably keep it.
A buyer convinced me to sell him the Borrelli tie on my mannequin (he bought three suits at once), so I replaced it with a Hilditch & Key tie I found just days before.
Edited by suited - 4/21/16 at 11:26ampost #34849 of 510604/21/16 at 11:09ampost #34850 of 510604/21/16 at 11:09ampost #34851 of 510604/21/16 at 11:10ampost #34852 of 510604/21/16 at 11:13ampost #34853 of 510604/21/16 at 11:19ampost #34854 of 510604/21/16 at 11:19ampost #34855 of 510604/21/16 at 11:20ampost #34856 of 510604/21/16 at 11:44am
So I was at one of @330CK 's favorite GW's here in WPB, and hear some lady cackling like a hen about the Prada she just found. I saunter over to see her holding a pair of men's shoes, and watch her pick up another pair as she screams "Gucci"!!!
I grab the closest pair of men's shoes to her, and lo behold, a first for me:
Dolce & Gabbana, size 10. My size, but I can't really picture myself ever wearing them, so available if anyone wants them. Just got them home so I'll be doing a Renovateur and Creme polish fix to them.
At the checkout line, she's 2 in front of me. Bragging to the cashier so loud about her Prada and Gucci find that the manager comes over, starts asking all these questions (were these on the rack? were they in the yellow cart?) Argh........
So I just missed out on an Italian trifecta of shoes in my size, but I'm happy with the D&G find.post #34857 of 510604/21/16 at 12:11pmQuote:
Lol she played herself. Scored 2 pairs of shoes, but lost out on a 3rd cause of her big mouth... then draws staff attention to them?
Nice grab on those D&G's tho.post #34858 of 510604/21/16 at 12:15pmFirst couple "mystery poster" tubes opened. Each tube had 3-4 posters in each one and they were $1 per tube. Rolled the dice and bought them all. For $1 each, there had to be at least one or two good ones in there. Right?
Original 1977 Star Wars poster
NSFW (Click to show)
Taking a little break. 10 more tubes to go.post #34859 of 510604/21/16 at 12:21pmpost #34860 of 510604/21/16 at 12:22pm
Also, the NSFW one looks familiar, but I can't see her face. Christie Brinkley?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 9 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway