Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2290post #34336 of 546994/13/16 at 1:45pmpost #34337 of 546994/13/16 at 2:29pm
It seems to have slowed down a bit around. I've found a couple good things for personal use. I came across this though and thought it was pretty cool. It's in amazing shape. I know some Polo sweatshirts can bring serious coin. I couldn't find an exact match to this on the bay. Anything special or just pretty nice? Great finds recently everyone, keep at it!post #34338 of 546994/13/16 at 2:32pm
Gorgeous fabric on this. Side vented.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also side vented.
Hugo Boss Baldessarini by Caruso, dual vents.
Oxxford MTM navy suit in an unusual size. 38/39 Extra long.post #34339 of 546994/13/16 at 2:42pmThread Starterpost #34340 of 546994/13/16 at 3:06pmpost #34341 of 546994/13/16 at 3:45pm
Just got back to the states after 2 years away. Happy to be back in the thrift stores. Had some good finds in New England this weekend.
Just starting things off. Nothing special but it wears and looks great.
Unworn Pendleton Blackwatch Plaid
Thought this store wasn't going to have anything, till I found this 100% Cashmere men's full zip sweater from Patagonia. I would love to date this, I can't find another like it. Curious what it cost new.
Had some good luck with ties, I think.
The one tag being lower than the others worries me. Any chance these Charvet are fakes? Tag quality is good and the 2nd tag says Made in France. Open to trades/offers on these.
Andover Shop silk ascot. Would love to date this. Feels as good as Hermes. This is one I'll be holding onto forever.
Open to trades or offers on most of this. Looking for sz 12-12.5 shoes, boots, but open to whatever.
Grahampost #34342 of 546994/13/16 at 3:55pmThread Starterpost #34343 of 546994/13/16 at 4:15pmpost #34344 of 546994/13/16 at 4:42pmpost #34345 of 546994/13/16 at 5:09pmThread Starterpost #34346 of 546994/13/16 at 6:09pmpost #34347 of 546994/13/16 at 6:47pmpost #34348 of 546994/13/16 at 7:27pm
A few humble offerings, including 1st Canali:
Polo, Brooks Brothers, Canali (B to F)
Canali Exclusive Super 150's, Made in Italy, peak lapel, dual vent
Polo, 100% Linen (almost like micro-wale corduroy), single vent functioning cuffs
Brooks Brothers hand tailored, Super 110's, 85% wool/15% cashmere
For the Lo Lifers
Sorry for the crappy pics.post #34349 of 546994/13/16 at 7:54pmpost #34350 of 546994/13/16 at 8:17pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › CARUSO blue Heringbone Sportcoat Size EU 48 Loro Piana Wool-Cashmere 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 16 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...