OK, thanks. I'll have to take a pic of my CT one as well and get an opinion!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2289post #34321 of 514124/13/16 at 2:25ampost #34322 of 514124/13/16 at 6:05ampost #34323 of 514124/13/16 at 6:49ampost #34324 of 514124/13/16 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by jebarne
Don't normally do vintage.....but.....Found yesterday in a local Goodwill.
1936 Tails....Melton wool, crossgrain lapels, zero moth nibbles. In some ways not as cool as the Michael Bastian Linen harrington jacket, but cooler because of the condition.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Midnight blue, too, which makes it even more special.post #34325 of 514124/13/16 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Dirt
I don't know where you guys find the fortitude to spend any significant amount of time looking at the dress pants in a thrift store. It's a fucking struggle for me... It's always by far the largest section of the men's clothing here and half the shit has to be taken off the hanger to get a look at the tag (which is almost always a disappointment). I usually make it to the 36" sizes before I get depressed and just walk away. #ThriftProblems
Exact same story for me. With the waistband thing, they're always too close together that it never really works for me to just scan them. I try it but I never really go above 36.post #34326 of 514124/13/16 at 7:36amQuote:
If that shirt was 15.5, I'd give you a spleen.Quote:
I like those rugby/polo shirts (apart from white) They're worth money though, pick them up. I wear a medium/large btw..
I'd leave my job for a position at Hackett.post #34327 of 514124/13/16 at 7:38ampost #34328 of 514124/13/16 at 7:40amQuote:
welcome! if you get a day off shoot me a PM and we'll go raid some thrift stores.post #34329 of 514124/13/16 at 9:17ampost #34330 of 514124/13/16 at 11:16am
It was a good day out today!
First off, can anyone help me with a maker of this Facconable suit? Love the quality and details!
Also, if I could get a second opinion on this Hermes, all of the details seem to be there, but it doesn't look or feel like any Hermes I've ever handled before:Labels (Click to show)
And the rest of today's haul:post #34331 of 514124/13/16 at 11:19ampost #34332 of 514124/13/16 at 11:26ampost #34333 of 514124/13/16 at 11:29ampost #34334 of 514124/13/16 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dukedishin
@joshmick facconable is cantarelliQuote:Quote:
Thanks all!post #34335 of 514124/13/16 at 12:17pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL!!!! Foreigners Tell Others How To Run Their Country Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jeeves x Vass MTO and GMTO Central Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...