Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2281post #34201 of 514874/10/16 at 2:03pmpost #34202 of 514874/10/16 at 2:11pmpost #34203 of 514874/10/16 at 2:38pmpost #34204 of 514874/10/16 at 2:43pmThread Starterpost #34205 of 514874/10/16 at 3:00pmpost #34206 of 514874/10/16 at 3:01pmQuote:
coffee? doubt it. more like barley and grapes. don't know about the dude in the dildo getup. maybe a monk?
EDIT: yeah i think that's what this is: peasants working the fields while the monk brewers/vintners wait for the harvest
Edited by double00 - 4/10/16 at 3:19pmpost #34207 of 514874/10/16 at 3:26pmQuote:
You always come out with crazy background knowledge on everything. Like my "olympic umbrella".post #34208 of 514874/10/16 at 3:33pmpost #34209 of 514874/10/16 at 4:33pmpost #34210 of 514874/10/16 at 5:05pmpost #34211 of 514874/10/16 at 5:34pmpost #34212 of 514874/10/16 at 5:34pmQuote:
Around here a lot of the nicer stuff comes from the Mitchells, Richards, Wilkes Bashford group of stores.
I can't confirm 100% because I've never been to any of those stores, but I believe anything with this white tag comes from them.
I've seen it on everything from Samuelsohn to Kiton. The suits and sport coats will usually say "Tailored for Wilkes Bashford" or whichever store.
These are a couple of clearance ties I bought for myself with the tag. Sadly have not worn them yet, but that will change soon enough.
Edited by Mr G from SD - 4/10/16 at 5:51pmpost #34213 of 514874/10/16 at 6:06pm
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Saw some crazy hauls on here the last couple days! I learn so much just seeing what you guys find and reading what you have to say about pieces. It's really helpful, so thanks for sharing all the knowledge. Went out this afternoon for some shoe polish (learning to do it myself) and made one quick stop:
Billy Reid blazer for myself, for the warmer months. Nice & light
Minty Antonio Maurizi brown suede brogues. New brand to me and wasn't able to figure out what they were until I got home, just went with my gut because they felt quality. Glad I did!post #34214 of 514874/10/16 at 7:08pmpost #34215 of 514874/11/16 at 12:40am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Going from greasemonkey to business casual 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 8 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...