Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2280post #34187 of 548874/10/16 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by madeinbogota
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Awesome haul! I believe that PRL is made by Caruso, not Corneliani, but still a great piece.
Thanks for the compliment! Definitely Corneliani, as shown below the tags are somewhat similar. Caruso typically makes for RLBL though, not PRL's Italy line, I believe?post #34188 of 548874/10/16 at 10:55amQuote:
Shit now I see it! I've dealt with mostly the older-label Corneliani PRL stuff, still getting confused I see. My bpost #34189 of 548874/10/16 at 11:20ampost #34190 of 548874/10/16 at 11:25am
Believe it to be a women's sz 12. No shame if your a 38 ish with short arms.
Other things.... hermes trench, nwot dries van noten 9" boots loro piana open walk shoes jm weston possible snake pennys chester barrie suit a few zegna suits versace red shawl blazer outlier shirt 45 rpm jeans neighborhood jeans acne jeans x3 sunspel CP shades shirts X 5 ect.
Edited by rhz5001 - 4/10/16 at 12:36pmpost #34191 of 548874/10/16 at 11:39ampost #34192 of 548874/10/16 at 11:45ampost #34193 of 548874/10/16 at 11:50ampost #34194 of 548874/10/16 at 11:52ampost #34195 of 548874/10/16 at 11:56ampost #34196 of 548874/10/16 at 12:47pmpost #34197 of 548874/10/16 at 1:18pmThread Starterone thrift and a few estate sales.
PRL track is for my kid, she loves it. We can crest patch together lol.
If anyone has any info on those motorcycle boots I would appreciate it - they seem like they're 50's/60s. @Nataku maybe? Super tough leather. Serious soles.
Peccary gloves and real cheetah ascot are for me
Lone Ranger tops are likely 70s and kids too. If you've got a steezy hipster 9-10 year old @kbadgley84 LMK.
The suits are all from one dude, kicked the bucket less than a year after taking delivery of these. Basically your classic wardrobe in some premium cloths. No idea about the maker but if you are a 42 S or so and need a new suit wardrobe they are all available. If not I'm going to hang in my store.
Overcoat is probably 30's and awesome @Orgetorixpost #34198 of 548874/10/16 at 1:44pmpost #34199 of 548874/10/16 at 1:46pmThread Starterpost #34200 of 548874/10/16 at 1:58pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...