Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2276post #34126 of 543964/9/16 at 8:42amThread Starterpost #34127 of 543964/9/16 at 8:56ampost #34128 of 543964/9/16 at 8:56am
Im off to the origin of most of our coveted menswear stuff.deet (Click to show)
Antonio Mauritzi, J. Hilburn
My new messenger bag
Was trying out 2 outfits for when I have to "work", ignore the knots, I had to throw them on to see how they look
Cuci suit, Isaia shirt, Brioni knit tie, noname PS
There's more contrast between the tie and shirt than this pic shows, it's a peachy pink
EZ glen plaid suit, Isaia shirt , RLPL tie, RL PS
Thanks to the thread for making this hobby/addiction much more enjoyable. I will still be surrounded by Germans in charcoal suits for the most part, but I couldn't stand going low key in Milan.post #34129 of 543964/9/16 at 9:06ampost #34130 of 543964/9/16 at 9:11ampost #34131 of 543964/9/16 at 10:47ampost #34132 of 543964/9/16 at 10:53ampost #34133 of 543964/9/16 at 10:53am
sharing is caring:
spring tie haul: missoni, j crew (!), ferragamo...
valentino, pink, pink...
pink, bullock and jones random english silk...
a surprisingly good property
60s blah Paradise Hawaii. nice blue tho.
bjian by isaia (spare me any hairsplitting idgaf)
buttons are good tho.
no belt. boo.
60s lauhala shirt, what a great print
also: seen but not copped, this is the chassis of a vintage tube amp (not guitar, it's a craftsmen "maestro" prob early 60s)post #34134 of 543964/9/16 at 11:25ampost #34135 of 543964/9/16 at 11:47ampost #34136 of 543964/9/16 at 11:54ampost #34137 of 543964/9/16 at 1:02pmpost #34138 of 543964/9/16 at 1:25pmpost #34139 of 543964/9/16 at 1:33pmpost #34140 of 543964/9/16 at 1:36pm7 hours of hustling. Most available for a short period of time.
J crew ludlow black grey mini check, Current Canali, burb London staple blue striped suit, Current zegna couture peak lapel jacket w a subtle purple and Grey check
Epaulet trous, j crew ludlow peak lapel jacket (n/a), dunhill by zegna, Louis V pants in like a 26 waist
Rlpl black wool pants (n/a), brooks 1818 by lardini
Post & etro
And the finale...
Anderson and shepphard peak lapel pin dot orphan, and FINALLY a Loro piana twenty K cotton jacket.
Few stains on the inside but otherwise solid
Now for some help..
Tag was def fake, but can anyone confirm the Hamilton is too? Felt too light to me so I left.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 1 minute ago
- › Bridle leather music case 1 minute ago
- › Pinky toe callus from dress shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › once a day - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › J Lindeberg Hopper Unconstructed Tartan Sack Blazer (38/48) 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...