E-thrift, right? Please say yes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2264post #33947 of 514124/6/16 at 4:29pmpost #33948 of 514124/6/16 at 4:32pmpost #33949 of 514124/6/16 at 4:32pmpost #33950 of 514124/6/16 at 5:11pmpost #33951 of 514124/6/16 at 6:00pm
Strange haul. Something for everyone in this one.
Consignment store had about 15 beautiful Tom James and Holland & Sherry ties, and unfortunately, this ugly ass tie seemed like the only one that would make any money. (I hate OSU.)
Speaking of Tom James and Holland & Sherry. Found 10-15 beautiful sport coats all made by Tom James for a lawyer at a thrift later that day. But since I hate selling them I just grabbed three and ripped the buttons off. Anyone go to Dartmouth?
This is either going to sell in like an hour or in like 2 years. I'm guessing the latter.
These are so damn cool. I've worn them pretty much every day since I bought them three weeks ago. Found them absolutely mint. StyleForum x 5EP
Also, they're signed by the Godmother (Christine Rucci) who designed the jeans. Apparently was one of the original designers of RRL's selvedge. Pretty neat.
I pretty much skip over orange every time I'm looking through shirts. I have no idea why I didn't this time, but I think it worked out okay.
This thing is so fucking awesome.
I wish I could have found this in November. Thanks to the recent weather I've had a few chances to wear it at least.
Tags spoiled if @Fueco wants to tell me this is something special Missing(?) inner lining, but still really substantial feeling.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thought this one deserved some ridiculous pattern matching.
This is really freaking nice for being made in China. Crazy weave.post #33952 of 514124/6/16 at 6:52pm
Haven't posted in a while - here are some meagre finds from Oz - again apologize for the upside down pics :(
250 pics has been a while - sorry mobile friends
Also please excuse the PRL - for some reason it does really well on the other "site" down here.
Edited by Loosethreads - 4/6/16 at 7:03pmpost #33953 of 514124/6/16 at 6:58pmpost #33954 of 514124/6/16 at 7:05pmpost #33955 of 514124/6/16 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #33956 of 514124/6/16 at 7:24pmpost #33957 of 514124/6/16 at 7:38pmQuote:
Thank the lord that puppy was about half way through that. Gave me the encouragement I needed to make it the rest of the way through...post #33958 of 514124/6/16 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by shirtsnmor
Anybody know anything about this. It's tagged banana republic. It looks military and not mfg by BR. The tag says BR started by collecting surplus in Europe. Maybe @Nataku
Very cool find with the BR tags still attached. Goes back to BR's roots. In their early days as a safari and outdoor outfitter, they would sell random surplus stuff that they sourced from various places. Many were sold on the sales floor out of the wooden shipping crates they were shipped to the store in.
The store in Minneapolis used to have an actual safari jeep in it. Pretty drastic change compared to the sleek, modern business-casual clothing they sell now. I have some old catalogs from the 80's. I'll see if I can dig them out and find some examples of other stuff they sold.post #33959 of 514124/6/16 at 8:08pm
Viceland "States of Undress"...you might need to sign in to watch online, or wait for it to re-air.
More in-depth coverage of the Sapeurs of Congo, plus fashion show (Kinshasa), and some amazing fabrics (pagne).post #33960 of 514124/6/16 at 8:11pmQuote:
well technically it's right side up in the northern hemisphere
I haven't been thrifting today but it sure feels like i have
Been Had Been Had Been Had PO. LO.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL!!!! Foreigners Tell Others How To Run Their Country Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jeeves x Vass MTO and GMTO Central Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...