SO frustrating. When I'm thumbing thru the pants rack and get tricked with a pair of "inco-inspired" it tugs at my heart strings a little.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2259post #33871 of 475704/5/16 at 6:04pmpost #33872 of 475704/5/16 at 6:09pmpost #33873 of 475704/5/16 at 6:19pmQuote:
It's so horrible! Obligatory beverage when my father-in-law comes over.
You can only buy it by the case where we live in PA, and I buy one case every year at Christmas. He drinks 2 to 6 of them and then it takes me the rest of the year to force the vile shit down.post #33874 of 475704/5/16 at 6:24pmQuote:
Donate itpost #33875 of 475704/5/16 at 6:27pmA couple of finds from today.
Very nice John Varvatos suit made in Italy size 44 and available.
Can anyone help with the maker tag?
Brooks Brothers small gray blazer with Loro Piana multi season wool and cool buttons size 38S
with 22.5" sleeves. Probably a "small" market for this blazer!post #33876 of 475704/5/16 at 6:31pmpost #33877 of 475704/5/16 at 6:31pmpost #33878 of 475704/5/16 at 6:33pmThread Starterpost #33879 of 475704/5/16 at 6:34pmpost #33880 of 475704/5/16 at 6:38pmQuote:
I have 2 pr, could just be marketing, but I like them better than any other PRL chinos I've found, def not inco.Quote:Quote:
Yeah, the locker loop in the back of Nautica and Banana Rep. There are some Faconnable out there that I'm pretty sure are Inco though.Quote:
I fucking love it when they do that! Wrinkled awesomeness marked down. To be fair, from their vantage, they figure someone won't want it because of the hassle of having to dryclean/wash before they wear.post #33881 of 475704/5/16 at 6:51pmpost #33882 of 475704/5/16 at 6:56pmpost #33883 of 475704/5/16 at 7:29pmOkay so a few weeks ago I showed you guys pics of a RL leather jacket I thrifted with a rip in the left rear shoulder.
Took it to our alterations lady and just got it back today.
Keep in mind this is not immediately noticeable when wearing the jacket as it is on the rear top of the shoulder. Lady told me she placed a new piece of leather below the rip, glued the ripped ends down and sewed the seam. I am pleased with the results as I love the jacket and now it is wearable. Jacket cost $10 and $20 for the repair so not a huge investment.
My question now is what to use to condition without darkening the color? I have lexol but hoped to get some thread expertise before I experiment. Looking to keep the color and just condition the leather. Won't be wearing it for at least 6 months.
Thank you.post #33884 of 475704/5/16 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Was done for the day and at checkout this was laying on the counter with a bunch of Zegna ties ready to be put out on the racks.
The Zegna ties were wide and old but this looked pretty nice. If legit my long time wait for a "pop" on Hermes is over! Looks like one side of the keeper is loose and is in place with a safety pin. Oh well..its just going in my closet anyway.
horse's ass. lol.
i'd assume legit just based on the quality of the print but the feel of the silk will tell you a lot.
also the older ones will "pringle" - some quirk of the buckram lining fwiu.
were it going in my closet, i'd finish removing that keeper and rock that shit easy spreezy. very nice!post #33885 of 475704/5/16 at 8:34pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...