These are the kinds of days that I open up the thrift thread, scan through it, and wonder what I'm doing with my life.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2258post #33856 of 579904/5/16 at 2:33pmpost #33857 of 579904/5/16 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by BahljsCome on @Fueco, dude was reaching out to our community to give us first dibs at many of his personal ties at a deep discount which I'm personally excited about. Regardless anyone's history with Jomp, this gesture is very kind. And now you all want to take quick jabs, expect him not to defend himself, and when he does, come at him like ohhh here goes the old Jompso.The guy cannot even make a kind gesture in a discount thread where we're all interested in saving money without having to feel the need to pre-defend his gesture.Quote:
Maybe I missed something but the dude is calling attention to the gesture specifically so we don't miss out on this deal. For one I think it's damn admirable for him to recognize the losses and prefer to pass them on to us. I'd call attention to something like that too if only to make sure it doesn't fly under the radar of people who may not go back and read 10 pages of squabbling. If anyone think it's a cry for personal attention too just get passed it, say thanks for the ties and go on with your life.
Damn boys, no chill around here.post #33858 of 579904/5/16 at 2:44pmpost #33859 of 579904/5/16 at 3:52pmThread Starterpost #33860 of 579904/5/16 at 3:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pierson v Post
No sold results on eBay, so these are basically useless:
You gotta be careful with lucite--the lucite buyer wants something in perfect condition. Little scratches can be buffed out, but cracks and stuff are no good. It was a cool piece, though. Wouid have bought for myself if the condition was just a little better.post #33861 of 579904/5/16 at 4:15pmpost #33862 of 579904/5/16 at 4:17pmpost #33863 of 579904/5/16 at 4:18pmpost #33864 of 579904/5/16 at 4:31pmpost #33865 of 579904/5/16 at 4:59pmpost #33866 of 579904/5/16 at 5:06pmpost #33867 of 579904/5/16 at 5:30pmGuys, need some advice from you experts.
I'm kinda "in the field" but really just trying to entertain my kid.
J Press: I know nothing about this brand but have seen it pop up in threads and the retail prices on their website make it seem quite Kop-worthy. Is this the case? I was just in a store with my Little ball of joy (~2 yr old) and had to leave in a rush. But not before seeing three J Press blazers that seemed pretty crispy. Not tweed, though.
It's about 1.5 hour round trip with this little brat. Worth going back for? Snapped this pic quickly while dealing with a wife and child meltdown. (Side note: anyone want a wife and kid? Both are extremely good-looking but huge PITAs)
I'd need to leave soon as I think they'll be closing soon after I got back.post #33868 of 579904/5/16 at 5:45pmpost #33869 of 579904/5/16 at 6:00pmpost #33870 of 579904/5/16 at 6:04pmWas done for the day and at checkout this was laying on the counter with a bunch of Zegna ties ready to be put out on the racks.
The Zegna ties were wide and old but this looked pretty nice. If legit my long time wait for a "pop" on Hermes is over! Looks like one side of the keeper is loose and is in place with a safety pin. Oh well..its just going in my closet anyway.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › NWT - $6295 Brioni - 40 R / 50 EU -- 97% Cashmere 3% Silk, deep... 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 20 minutes ago
- › Best fitting "casual" oxford shirts? i.e., able to be worn... 21 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 28 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 45 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 50 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...