Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2244post #33646 of 600694/3/16 at 10:25ampost #33647 of 600694/3/16 at 10:27amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPokerQuote:
Especially 20+ year old orphans.
FWIW I made (what I thought was) a bad buy. Dated EZ DB unvented navy suit with replacement trousers (missed that in the store & disclosed very clearly in the listing). Somehow, it is selling. I thought I was going to take a bath on it (even though it was cheap). Of course EZ ≠ Corneliani, and mismatched suit ≠ orphan.post #33648 of 600694/3/16 at 10:37ampost #33649 of 600694/3/16 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Van Veen
FWIW I made (what I thought was) a bad buy. Dated EZ DB unvented navy suit with replacement trousers (missed that in the store & disclosed very clearly in the listing). Somehow, it is selling. I thought I was going to take a bath on it (even though it was cheap). Of course EZ ≠ Corneliani, and mismatched suit ≠ orphan.
this is true. mismatched suit = 2 orphanspost #33650 of 600694/3/16 at 11:18ampost #33651 of 600694/3/16 at 11:22ampost #33652 of 600694/3/16 at 11:54amFolks. FOLKS.
So I found that older EZ suit in 56L the other day, my first EZ. Last night on my way home from work I decided to swing through the places I've been hitting up daily. And I found all of this, in my size!
More recent EZ, Tom James Corporate image 3 pc, Hart Schaffner & Marx designed by Christian Dior (is this legit? Seemed weird to me but decent quality is there), and Armani Le Collezioni. Also an Aquascutum blazer.
Pretty sure they're all from the same donor, as the TJ has his name embroidered inside the jacket and typed on the label in pocket. In one of the other pieces I found same guy's business cards. Half tempted to reach out to see if he has anything else he was getting rid of, but realize there could be negative implications if he didn't want them donated (nasty divorce, overlook during spring cleaning, etc).
Also found some NWT Abercrombie chinos that will sell, nwot Boss made in Italy chinos/jeans, and some Armani exchange jeans as well. All either current or recent offerings.
A couple shirts as well.
Pics as I know posts are useless without them! In the process of getting a torso mannequin so I can take more legit pics.
Thanks for looking! I know this isn't amazing like some of what all y'all pull in on the daily, but I am quite tickled, especially because the girl who rang me out either a) was daft and didn't know how to work the register or b) thought I was cute... Because she literally charged me about half of the already ridiculously awesome price I was planning on paying based on tags. And there are no sales or discount days at this place. Haha.
Edited by carreragt7 - 4/3/16 at 12:20pmpost #33653 of 600694/3/16 at 12:19pmpost #33654 of 600694/3/16 at 12:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by carreragt7
In one of the other pieces I found same guy's business cards. Half tempted to reach out to see if he has anything else he was getting rid of, but realize there could be negative implications if he didn't want them donated (nasty divorce, overlook during spring cleaning, etc).
Don't do that...post #33655 of 600694/3/16 at 12:50pmpost #33656 of 600694/3/16 at 12:53pmpost #33657 of 600694/3/16 at 12:55pmpost #33658 of 600694/3/16 at 1:58pmpost #33659 of 600694/3/16 at 2:07pmpost #33660 of 600694/3/16 at 3:36pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1704 Active Users (332 Members and 1372 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Advice: HK Tailor vs. Suitsupply (Budget: US$500-800) 4 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Aspesi Navy M65 FIELD JACKET MEDIUM 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...