or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2231

post #33451 of 51059
Sure M's, I'll take two more RLPL ties.

post #33452 of 51059
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGRoadhouse View Post


Some synergy with @Spruce Moose
... I figured it was at least 70% cashmere, any chance you could share what the other 30% is (guessing silk)? 


Tags entirely removed...


but them mops dont lie!  available; probably ~44

Synergy is right! I found this last week and listed today. Exact same one!






http://www.ebay.com/itm/252335204658?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
post #33453 of 51059
Fuckyeahniceshoes

My size.
post #33454 of 51059
post #33455 of 51059
Just caught up on 700 posts. Some crazy stuff and hello to those sutor's^

Little teaser while I take some pictures of today's haul.
post #33456 of 51059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickd View Post

That's a pretty good haul. I too had to wait a while to pick up The Wall, but I think I paid 50p or £1 when I did get it. Funnily enough, Einstein on the Beach would be my pick of the bunch - it's a shame you aren't in the UK or I'd be interested.

Got mine for $.59 smile.gif

I'll give the Glass a listen. Not usually a fan of his--if I want to hear the same idea repeated over and over, that's what conversations with my grandmother are for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku View Post

Score on the All Things Must Pass album. The spine on that looks perfect. These are hard to find, let alone with a box/cover in good shape. That Police picture disk is crazy! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Whoa did not realize the resale value on that one. It's all in mint condition, but no poster. Gonna be a tough decision whether to keep or sell...
post #33457 of 51059
Picked up The Clash's self titled on LP for 50 cents years back. When I took the LP out a few months later, out came another "promo only" LP. Was a nice bonus!
post #33458 of 51059

Too damn small for me. But, for less than $20, sure... why not?

 

post #33459 of 51059
Been really busy with a bunch of stuff, but finally caught up and got out today. It was pretty damn good.


SA, CDG, and this the legit Guess. Made in USA and featured in rap videos. And in Playdice's insta.

Sulka, Barbour iPhone 5 case, expanso gator belt.

And Morgenthal Frederics!! Hand made in Japan of titanium. Beautiful things.

Gant by Bastian NWT. Cucinelli linen/cotton flat front (NA)

Etro

Astor and Black cash

Polo/corn wool/cash

Belvest wool/cash suit




And then this. (Way underpriced consignment)
.
.
.


So badass. Paper thin lambskin suede with killer details. Buttery as fuck.
post #33460 of 51059


Heads up If anyone is selling a magnum PI paradise found shirt, the value might jump a bit with the new season of archer lol
post #33461 of 51059
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBlatzed View Post



Heads up If anyone is selling a magnum PI paradise found shirt, the value might jump a bit with the new season of archer lol

nice, i've got two jungle bird shirts in the queue

post #33462 of 51059
I just sold my second one like 2 weeks ago :/
post #33463 of 51059
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBlatzed View Post



Heads up If anyone is selling a magnum PI paradise found shirt, the value might jump a bit with the new season of archer lol

I shipped one on Monday for $48. Good times...
post #33464 of 51059
So agrivating... I found a really nice DB PRL suit at Marshalls. Apparently, someone bought it, had it tailored from a 42R to about a 39R, wore it, then returned it. There was nicotine gum in the pocket...
post #33465 of 51059
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBlatzed View Post



Heads up If anyone is selling a magnum PI paradise found shirt, the value might jump a bit with the new season of archer lol

For some reason I was watching the movie Twins and one of the bad guys wore the same Magnum PF shirt.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)