Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2224post #33346 of 604443/30/16 at 2:41pmpost #33347 of 604443/30/16 at 2:48pmpost #33348 of 604443/30/16 at 2:56pmpost #33349 of 604443/30/16 at 3:04pmQuote:I saw one of these same jackets on my trip a few days ago (not sure if it was for Dillard's, but pretty sure it was)... I knew it was Loro Piana material, but I didn't know it was Isaia...Am I a complete idiot for not getting it?
I think it even fit me. Let me know, I'll go look and see if it's still there. Haha. I need to step up my game.post #33350 of 604443/30/16 at 3:10pmpost #33351 of 604443/30/16 at 3:14pmQuote:
I've only seen a handful of these made in Japan PRL. Koped like 2 and both did ok.post #33352 of 604443/30/16 at 3:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by carreragt7
I saw one of these same jackets on my trip a few days ago (not sure if it was for Dillard's, but pretty sure it was)... I knew it was Loro Piana material, but I didn't know it was Isaia...Am I a complete idiot for not getting it?
I think it even fit me. Let me know, I'll go look and see if it's still there. Haha. I need to step up my game.
Leave it. This is a quote from Antonio Ciongoli aka Nick Pollica on SF, the Creative Director of Eidos Napoli (what some call the little brother brand of Isaia).Quote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
Just so you know, Isaia doesn't make private label for ANYONE. Any time you hear someone saying "this is made by Isaia" it is made by Michelangelo, our factory. It is a completely different facility. This is true for close to the last 10 years and includes makers from Arny's to Liverano RTW.
One factory can make for a variety of brands at various levels of quality. Caruso is a prime example.post #33353 of 604443/30/16 at 3:20pmpost #33354 of 604443/30/16 at 3:36pmpost #33355 of 604443/30/16 at 3:36pmQuote:
As promised the tie is now here.
It is exactly like the LP cashmere I thrifted but with this little plane.
I have no problem with the plane. Fun conversation piece.post #33356 of 604443/30/16 at 4:10pmpost #33357 of 604443/30/16 at 4:43pmpost #33358 of 604443/30/16 at 5:06pmQuote:
The 'Bay says yes, but I personally don't know a ton about the brand and that's just one listing. Maybe not worth the hassle for flipping but if you wanted them for yourself might be worth a shot.post #33359 of 604443/30/16 at 5:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Yes it was, and I made an offer of $50 and he accepted. Just way to heavy for TN, has the blanket lining. Appreciate the heads uppost #33360 of 604443/30/16 at 5:09pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Sutor Mantellassi Shoes - New in Box - Lots of Shoes and Sizes -... 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...