Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2194post #32897 of 601813/24/16 at 1:25pmpost #32898 of 601813/24/16 at 1:34pmpost #32899 of 601813/24/16 at 1:39pmpost #32900 of 601813/24/16 at 1:40pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Originally Posted by GMMcL
Always a good time, dude.
Can't say enough about how generous this man is. One of his texts, while WAITING for me to arrive late (and basically wandering around the store): "Come thrift from my cart."
That PRL linen is going to be awesome come summer.
Found stuff. At my rate it'll be June by the time I photograph it.
But I did photograph these.... Thanks again for helping make these happen, Silverwarebandit.
Dear God, I don't know if I'm praying for them to be my size or for them not to...post #32901 of 601813/24/16 at 1:42pmQuote:
Too bad... Were the soles Vibram? The styling looks like some of the Fabiano boots I've encountered, but I haven't seen them with that sole.post #32902 of 601813/24/16 at 2:19pmpost #32903 of 601813/24/16 at 2:19pmpost #32904 of 601813/24/16 at 2:20pmpost #32905 of 601813/24/16 at 2:25pmpost #32906 of 601813/24/16 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #32907 of 601813/24/16 at 2:30pmpost #32908 of 601813/24/16 at 2:39pmpost #32909 of 601813/24/16 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by rhz5001
Couple pieces that are cool just not sure if special. Is this the tiger camo I want?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nothing special, unfortunately. You're on the right track, though, but just want a little older. Typically (I'm sure there are some instances where this is not true), if tiger stripe has any labels, it's probably post-Vietnam civilian stuff. Most of the good stuff will have no markings at all (or they faded away), or will have a small black size stamp near the collar on the inside. Those are late 70's-early 80's civilian marketed stuff.post #32910 of 601813/24/16 at 3:05pmThread Starter
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1683 Active Users (277 Members and 1406 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Cigar boot and blucher 10E 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...