This is a noob things to post but here I go anyway, So if there is no NA in a post that means generally the stuff posted on this thread is for sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2193post #32881 of 544143/24/16 at 11:41ampost #32882 of 544143/24/16 at 11:50ampost #32883 of 544143/24/16 at 11:56ampost #32884 of 544143/24/16 at 11:58ampost #32885 of 544143/24/16 at 12:01pmpost #32886 of 544143/24/16 at 12:13pmpost #32887 of 544143/24/16 at 12:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by GM-H
Day 2 with @GMMcL
Always a good time, dude.
Can't say enough about how generous this man is. One of his texts, while WAITING for me to arrive late (and basically wandering around the store): "Come thrift from my cart."
That PRL linen is going to be awesome come summer.
Found stuff. At my rate it'll be June by the time I photograph it.
But I did photograph these.... Thanks again for helping make these happen, Silverwarebandit.post #32888 of 544143/24/16 at 12:22pmpost #32889 of 544143/24/16 at 12:48pmpost #32890 of 544143/24/16 at 12:52pmpost #32891 of 544143/24/16 at 12:55pmpost #32892 of 544143/24/16 at 12:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by 330CK
these days I breeze throug the clothing, looking for anything that pops out, and then spend most of my time scanning furniture and wares racks. too many people blocking the aisles, looking up labels on their ebay app for my taste. I have more fun looking for things that are either not labeled or have a small stamp or signature somewhere most people wouldn't look.
Let me know if I am prying a bit too much, but are you mainly looking at thrift stores? Or do many of these items come from craigslist and/or estate sales?
Joshpost #32893 of 544143/24/16 at 1:07pmpost #32894 of 544143/24/16 at 1:15pmpost #32895 of 544143/24/16 at 1:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by infinidox
Value Village is getting just stupid with their prices.
Up until pretty recently, these were $15 new, and have since jumped to a staggering $19. Makes it hard for a fella to justify making the trip.
Has anyone every approached management and questioned the pricing? Curious to see what they say.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Junkard Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...