Thanks to @SpooPoker for the assist, Celine bag is real and now in my possession. Pop. DuchessDishin is a happy woman.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2189post #32822 of 601663/23/16 at 1:22pmpost #32823 of 601663/23/16 at 1:43pmpost #32824 of 601663/23/16 at 1:47pm
Holy moly... I just shoveled that wet snow off the driveway and cleared off our cars. Talk about a workout... 16+ inches and still snowing lightly. Fortunately, the concert we were going to in Denver tonight (They Might Be Giants) has been postponed until July.post #32825 of 601663/23/16 at 2:26pmpost #32826 of 601663/23/16 at 2:35pmpost #32827 of 601663/23/16 at 2:50pmpost #32828 of 601663/23/16 at 3:21pmpost #32829 of 601663/23/16 at 3:24pmpost #32830 of 601663/23/16 at 3:28pmpost #32831 of 601663/23/16 at 3:47pmQuote:
It's a Synchilla Jacket. If it's windproof, it's a Windproof Synchilla Jacket.
The style has changed a little bit from year to year, so it's not going to match the exact year.
Also, check the inside side seam for another tag. The 1999 windproof Synchilla Jacket I have up for sale has that even though the size tag has that line about (content over).
Here's a picture of the Synchilla Jacket from my F/W 1994 catalog.post #32832 of 601663/23/16 at 4:55pmpost #32833 of 601663/23/16 at 4:57pmpost #32834 of 601663/23/16 at 5:02pm
Howdy, buckaroos. Hope you're all having a lovely week. Few things from yesterday:
Some ties (popped my cherry on RLPL)
Some denim. Something in me couldn't allow any selvedge to be left behind. Available, if you need some selvedge for cheeps. 36 waist with a 35 in. inseam.
I bought this tie for myself because I like the pattern, not for any monetary incentive but just out of curiosity, I googled the maker and did an ebay search. Both came up empty. Anyone familiar? It's in my closet either way, just curious...
-Dirtpost #32835 of 601663/23/16 at 5:06pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Junkard Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Spring Cleaning - Ties, Shirts, Outerwear 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 22 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...