Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:08 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2181post #32701 of 478323/21/16 at 2:17pmpost #32702 of 478323/21/16 at 2:28pmQuote:Holy shitOriginally Posted by hooker4186
Spent the last three weeks traveling for work, just met up with my wife in Paris for some R&R. Hit a thrift, first thing I touch is this (needs a press and crap photos but). Found nothing even remotely buyable beyond this but that's ok :
Made by Boglioli for those wondering at home.post #32703 of 478323/21/16 at 2:36pmpost #32704 of 478323/21/16 at 2:48pmpost #32705 of 478323/21/16 at 2:55pmpost #32706 of 478323/21/16 at 3:17pmCouple of nice things today. Paid up a little for the coat but should be a nice flip. So pleased at finding the glasses for some of my favourite Trappist beers. Unusual find really.
Gieves and Hawkes navy trench coat. This thing is immaculate, and amazing quality.
Rochefort / Westmalle / Duvel
Now roll on Friday so I can fill them!!post #32707 of 478323/21/16 at 3:20pmpost #32708 of 478323/21/16 at 3:24pmpost #32709 of 478323/21/16 at 3:36pm
Some recent stuff before I head down to New Orleans for a few days!
This turned out to be $$$ according to solds... pleasant surprise as I was expecting around $50
Too wild to leave
Might try to shrink this... still deciding
Wish these fit true in the waist :/
Below are N/A:
A personal long time want finally found!post #32710 of 478323/21/16 at 3:41pmpost #32711 of 478323/21/16 at 3:51pm
Well, 52 hours after we adopted her, we have an official name, so I can formally introduce our new pup.
She was rescued from a dog fighting ring in Alabama, where the little thing was used as a bait dog for other dogs to attack and kill. Luckily the place was busted while she was being attacked and they were able to save her.
Here is a photo of when she was a bit younger, you can see the terrible scar across her forehead. The fur has filled in and you can hardly see it now.
She is 4 months now and came up for adoption last week. Despite the fosters receiving an abnormally high number of applications for her, we were selected to be bumped up the list to meet and greet with her first.
They are guessing, Shepherd/Weimaraner mix, but are not sure. She definitely behaves like she has at least some scent hound in her.
First Shoe Shine
Also, she changes color in the sun, how cool is that.post #32712 of 478323/21/16 at 3:57pmpost #32713 of 478323/21/16 at 3:58pmpost #32714 of 478323/21/16 at 3:58pmpost #32715 of 478323/21/16 at 4:00pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green GALWAY (10.5UK) 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Leather or rubber soles? 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart denim 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...