Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2179post #32671 of 476963/21/16 at 8:47ampost #32672 of 476963/21/16 at 8:51ampost #32673 of 476963/21/16 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by thebuddahman
Paging @SpooPoker and other Polo boys - is this the ostentatious and garish Polo I'm looking for? They want £10 for it and I have no idea about this stuff. Thanks.
Not Spoo, and I don't know the market in the UK, but narco polos are still hot, 10 pounds is about $15USD? It's steep, but if that thing also has a number on the sleeve and embroidery on the back, 2xl will be very desirable.post #32674 of 476963/21/16 at 9:13ampost #32675 of 476963/21/16 at 9:23am
First time I've found decent belts.
Robert Talbott NWOT, made in Italy:
And my favorite find today:
The dirty gray buckle polished up nicely to reveal a .925 sterling silver stamp.
Edited by Pierson v Post - 3/21/16 at 9:43ampost #32676 of 476963/21/16 at 9:31ampost #32677 of 476963/21/16 at 9:38ampost #32678 of 476963/21/16 at 9:52amQuote:
i thrifted a fake rolex yesterday. Not sure what to do with it. I know its fake, the band is too light. Feels heavy except for the band, second hand sweeps. But, the date bubble thing is too small. The real ones are much larger.post #32679 of 476963/21/16 at 9:58amQuote:
I'll trade you for 2 pairs of fake Nike Foamposites.post #32680 of 476963/21/16 at 10:04ampost #32681 of 476963/21/16 at 10:22am
Those are $$ on ebay. High End women's line. Oversized, billowy fit, so I almost always find them in the men's section. If you're selling it, use 'Lagenlook' in the title.
Quote:post #32682 of 476963/21/16 at 10:31amQuote:
Favored polos for Mexican drug lords:post #32683 of 476963/21/16 at 10:46amQuote:
£10 is possibly a bit steep if you are going to flip it. Those polos are the one piece of logo'd/garish clothing that I buy (to be worn with shorts on the 2 days of summer we get) and the last one I bought was £15 on eBay. In a medium, granted, but it wouldn't be a guaranteed moneymaker - the size may help it, if it is in decent condition you'd probably double your money on a BIN, but you might have to sit on it for a while. Pretty much any decent Polo sells well though.post #32684 of 476963/21/16 at 10:53am
Today is my birthday, I don't say that to garner "congrats", but to say that I am really thankful for this community. I have spent my morning listening to vinyl, drinking coffee, and taking photos of the stuff I've thrifted over the past few weeks. I truly enjoy this hobby and it doesn't hurt that it is funding a good chunk of those extra costs coming up for our wedding in May. Anyway - Cheers to all of you!
These were in a huge bin of ties at goodwill for 10 cents each:post #32685 of 476963/21/16 at 10:54am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Dress in Academia 22 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL CABAN COAT SIZE 50 (FITS 48) 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...