Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2173post #32581 of 510883/19/16 at 11:12pmpost #32582 of 510883/19/16 at 11:36pm
I'm always surprised/impressed at some of the stuff that you guys notice. I would see that sitting on the shelf and keep right on movin'. Y'all deep in the game.Quote:Originally Posted by dazedstate
So I haven't been able to thrift much in the last year due mostly to life and my 9 month old daughter. As such not much posting in this thread. I've followed this thread regularly though and you guys kill it. Thank you for the hours of entertainment. Thank you for hustling and making me jealous and stoked at the same time. Great bunch of guys here.
I haven't been to a legit thrift store in at least a month. North San Diego County isn't the greatest area for tailored clothing either. In my 3 years thrifting there has always been a white whale that's eluded capture for me. The height of Italian RTW... Kiton. I've pulled isaia, brioni, cuci, etc etc. But never kiton. Today that changed
Thanks again dudes. And to the noobs who think you'll never taste teh kittenz
Inspirationalpost #32583 of 510883/20/16 at 12:49ampost #32584 of 510883/20/16 at 2:08amCouple of pickups presented to you in the shittiest photo quality imaginable. Happy Sunday gents...
Massimo Dutti sweater thing. Cool deets like hidden zip placket and throat and waist button loops. For me.
And this incredible Kenzo tie which I'm gonna give dibs on to @Purplelabel. He loves his ostentatious ties he does
Also picked up some stuff ready to flip in the better weather. Lots of tees and polos coming out around here at the mo.post #32585 of 510883/20/16 at 2:29amQuote:
My wife and I went there a while back. We stayed at the Kimpton nearby and they recommended it. We had no plans in Phoenix, but the restaurant and hotel were great. I think they had Etro bath products at the time.post #32586 of 510883/20/16 at 3:03ampost #32587 of 510883/20/16 at 3:52ampost #32588 of 510883/20/16 at 4:05amThread Starterpost #32589 of 510883/20/16 at 4:54amQuote:
What I look for is cut glass vs. molded. In other words, is the decoration cut in and sharp or is it molded in with rounded edges? Basically the more easily the rim chips, the better haha. Not sure if that is the end-all be-all and would be happy to hear more opinions, but that should keep your house from filling up with all the shitty decanters and baubles at least.post #32590 of 510883/20/16 at 6:44am
Anyone recognize this logo? Its om a belt if that doesnt show. Its a well made belt all in all, but just a "genuine leather" mark, no maker.
Ive been looking for some salt and pepper grinders, hoping to find some peugeot ones, but found these today
Arne jacobsen for stelton, retail around 90€ each.
So yea, its kinda slow around here...post #32591 of 510883/20/16 at 6:50ampost #32592 of 510883/20/16 at 6:57ampost #32593 of 510883/20/16 at 7:45amQuote:
Hap and Leonard is pretty good imo (with Omar from The Wire).
Leaving an YSL Rive Gauche ladies trench was stupid? Leaving a Borsalino fedora also bad?
I dreamt that Dr Dre was working at a thrift store I went to, I couldn't really understand why he was working there...post #32594 of 510883/20/16 at 8:31ampost #32595 of 510883/20/16 at 8:33am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › $120 Bleu De Paname Navy Emblem Sweater Size XS 2 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway