I live in Finland. Copenhagen is lovely, unfortunately no experience about thrifting there, I´m sure google will help you. In Sweden, Stockholm has some nice thrift stores, a couple of them in the Slussen area, near the metro station.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2169post #32521 of 604693/19/16 at 3:38ampost #32522 of 604693/19/16 at 4:33ampost #32523 of 604693/19/16 at 7:16ampost #32524 of 604693/19/16 at 7:46ampost #32525 of 604693/19/16 at 8:00ampost #32526 of 604693/19/16 at 8:45amPickups from yesterday. Its so nice going out during the week. No-one around in the morning at the thrifts!
Shirts: EZ green Filson XL, Faconnable linen colorful shirt
Three Ferragamos in Medium
Robert Graham in Med. (common now..its more than just skeet!), Turnbull & Asser 15.5, Etro craziness
Jackets: Etro corduroy 42R
HSM Loro Piana Cashmere sport coat in 38S
Bullock & Jones gorgeous fabric silk linen wool blend but not vented
Canali sport coat with a little cashmere fits about 40R,
Ferragamos in size 10. Soles and heels look perfect but the shoes have some cracking and a small
piece missing from the side of one shoe. Oh well...ten bucks well spent.post #32527 of 604693/19/16 at 9:03ampost #32528 of 604693/19/16 at 9:34amQuote:Originally Posted by SomethingsFishy
Bricks were shat with this one... no spoilers needed
Valstar nordic elk hide bomber jacket; cashmere lining (tag's gone, but it's obvious). Mint
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Size 48... big guys fall in.
Is "Nordic elk" an alternative name for moose? That's definitely not an elk on the label.post #32529 of 604693/19/16 at 9:57amQuote:
lol what an american thing to type.
basically yes, it's what americans call a moose. Alces alces. Or, as the english and europeans call it, an elk.
tuns out colonists basically mis-named elk as a deer (Cervus) in the 1600s. with the word "elk" already spoken for, they then adapted the native languages to come up with a word to describe Alces - "moose".
so in most of the world, what we call an moose other folks call an elk. make sense?post #32530 of 604693/19/16 at 10:06ampost #32531 of 604693/19/16 at 10:22ampost #32532 of 604693/19/16 at 10:33ampost #32533 of 604693/19/16 at 10:54ampost #32534 of 604693/19/16 at 11:37ampost #32535 of 604693/19/16 at 11:39am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Martin Greenfield Clothiers VS. Alan David Custom 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 41 minutes ago
- › Quality Mending co. Jeans 42 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 43 minutes ago
- › Suit Jackets/Sport Coats/Blazers Never Fit Me Right 49 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 59 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 hour ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...