or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2168

post #32506 of 51165
I found another Arnys nod[1].gif
post #32507 of 51165

Keep forgetting to post these, I stopped at a local goodwill minutes after they put a new batch of jewelry out and found these, true thrift. They were tarnished as hell and looked horrible, took them to my local jeweler and he cleaned and polished them for free :slayer: 

 

 

 

post #32508 of 51165

Evening, duders!

 

Few things I picked up after work this afternoon. Hope you all have a good weekend and find awesome shit!

 

Two US Navy G1 flight jackets. The first one is brand new, unworn. The second one is worn but in excellent condition and has a zip in faux fur liner. Pumped on these!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vintage Hawaiian shirt. I have no idea if this is worth anything but it is the coolest print I have ever seen and I had to buy it. Brand is Bellcraft and if I had to guess, I's say it's from the 60's?

 

 

And my first find of decent shoes! AE Concord monks in pretty good condition. Gonna give 'em a good cleaning this weekend

 

 

 

post #32509 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

I found another Arnys nod[1].gif
Get your popcorn ready.
post #32510 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Get your popcorn ready.

lurker[1].gif
post #32511 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by white collar View Post
 

Keep forgetting to post these, I stopped at a local goodwill minutes after they put a new batch of jewelry out and found these, true thrift. They were tarnished as hell and looked horrible, took them to my local jeweler and he cleaned and polished them for free :slayer: 

 

 

you sure about this one? it doesn't really look like something tiffany would do, the etching seems shallow (from here anyways) and the font seems funky. 

 

plus i've been through that 1837 collection a few times (own a cuff, actually) and i've never seen this piece.

post #32512 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by the2ndhandman View Post

If anybody is a 42 and wants to trade me something for this let me know in 10 min or I'm leaving it.

Why would you leave this regardless if you could find a trade or not?
post #32513 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by winny94 View Post


Why would you leave this regardless if you could find a trade or not?

 

Some people don't have time to flip things.

post #32514 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post
 

you sure about this one? it doesn't really look like something tiffany would do, the etching seems shallow (from here anyways) and the font seems funky. 

 

plus i've been through that 1837 collection a few times (own a cuff, actually) and i've never seen this piece.


Fu*k. The only picture of the necklace I can find takes you to a website that was shut down for selling fake tiffany jewelry. It matches up perfectly with the other one though. Both are solid silver though, I use to buy and sell gold and silver and kept the equipment to test it. 

post #32515 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by winny94 View Post

Why would you leave this regardless if you could find a trade or not?
vexco is right I'm getting out of it. I was just looking around for myself. Im no dummy i know its value but i dont care.You'll never get the thrift out of me it's a hard habit to break. It just happens to be there. I thought someone would want it. Texaswoodworker is taking it.
post #32516 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post

Some people don't have time to flip things.

I wasn't saying he needed to flip it, but obviously that maker and that size is going to be desirable and would be traded within a couple days at most. No reason to leave it even if flipping wasnt an option. Either way, sounds like someone got it, so no problem
post #32517 of 51165
Ferragamo marked 9.5D



Canali marked EU52



e-thrift ~10% rule Kiton x Lattanzi velvet slippers (def na)

post #32518 of 51165
Quote:
Originally Posted by the2ndhandman View Post

If anybody is a 42 and wants to trade me something for this let me know in 10 min or I'm leaving it.





Ugh, I missed it. That jacket is what dreams are made of lol. 

post #32519 of 51165

Varvatos

 

Frye

Guisepppiesese zannootttiiss (don't know how to spell it)

Gravati suede cap toe

BB Peal

Alden

Alden Shell

Canali

Polo England

Polo England Suede Cap Toe

 

 

PRL Gators? :puzzled: 

post #32520 of 51165
Damn nice shoe haul!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)