Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2164post #32447 of 510593/17/16 at 7:49pmpost #32448 of 510593/17/16 at 7:59pmpost #32449 of 510593/17/16 at 8:16pmpost #32450 of 510593/17/16 at 8:36pm
I meant to ask this last night but forgot. Picked this up a week or so ago and have been looking at the stamping more closely and it has little indents around the style number that make it look like it was hand stamped. Also, the Coach stamp is slightly askew. Belt feels nice though...anyone recognize this as fake? Just curious..it was like $2. I figured I could roll the dice.post #32451 of 510593/17/16 at 8:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirt
I meant to ask this last night but forgot. Picked this up a week or so ago and have been looking at the stamping more closely and it has little indents around the style number that make it look like it was hand stamped. Also, the Coach stamp is slightly askew. Belt feels nice though...anyone recognize this as fake? Just curious..it was like $2. I figured I could roll the dice.
Looks fine. Probably not a faked item either to be honest, but who knows.post #32452 of 510593/17/16 at 8:38pmpost #32453 of 510593/17/16 at 8:42pmpost #32454 of 510593/17/16 at 8:47pmpost #32455 of 510593/17/16 at 9:36pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
No serial code in Brioni, I´m leaning towards fake.
Gant seems to grow in trees around here. Thankfully it sells pretty well.
Zegna suit. Unfortunately Zegna Soft, but it fits so good enough.
Pal Zileri subtle windowpane.
Lubiam suit, seems rather old but really nice materials and fits me well.
Does the jacket look too out of date?
Faconnable, made in Italy.
What are those khakis? I've passed on a shit tons of Flippa K before. Bad move? That Lubiam suit does look a bit dated. Nice on that P&S!!!post #32456 of 510593/17/16 at 9:45pmpost #32457 of 510593/17/16 at 10:10pmpost #32458 of 510593/17/16 at 10:28pmpost #32459 of 510593/17/16 at 10:42pm
Pretty much agree, especially Filippa K for men. I like their stuff if I can get it for cheap, although they are mostly too slim-fitting. I usually sell thrifted Filippa K for women quite fast and get good returns (here in Scandinavia) - it´s all I see when flipping through my girlfriends fashion magazines, with somewhat ridiculous retail prices. The khakis are Aspesi, perhaps better known for their parka jackets. Pretty solid stuff, mostly buy it for myself. I don´t think it´s particulary valuable solely for flipping purposes, however. Never really see the brand discussed here.
Edited by Heider - 3/17/16 at 11:03pmpost #32460 of 510593/17/16 at 10:47pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 16 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Belvest Overcoat 42/40 - Loro Piana 18 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 26 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 42 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 43 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 44 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway