Well again, these are some of my best ever finds and definitely not all at once, but thanks anyway! ha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:18 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2154post #32297 of 548443/15/16 at 8:40pmpretty good couple days. behold my horrible pictures. all true thrift, no consigment stores, ugh. prices paid included for reference
SUPER dope willis & geiger leather bag. Bigger than it appears in the photo, a total joke of a deal at $15.
Hmm, $8? I’ll take it
$57 total for all these gems. 2 recent paul stuart sport coats, Zegna roma fit sportcoat, old but sexy brioni, mega recent Samuelsohn suit
$20 for a pretty sweet willis & geiger a2
Now some ties, finally had some tie luck. total count:
zegna, armani, brioni, ferragamo, charvet, zegna, versace, zegna, japanese dude, hermes, hermes, t&a, vineyard vines, zegna, talbott 7fold, marwood, zegna, zegna, NWT isaia 7fold, bvlgari 7 fold, battisti, battisti, RLPL, VV, VV, VV, VV, VV, RLPL, canali, VV, borrelli, ralph lauren black label, ben silver, bizzochi, zegna, oxxford, bizzochi, charvet, charvet, charvet, charvet, santo stefani, prada, ferragamo, ferragamo,s tefano ricci, sulka. $175 for all of them.
jawnz. unworn naked famous, rag and bone, edwin japan, cucinelli, cucinelli. already took the tags off these so don't remember the prices but I paid up a bit on the cucinellis ($20~?), though they are in mint condition, meh
cool barbour harrington, $8 yes plz
1 loro piana vest, they got me on this one, $16. I was pissed
10 brioni fresh from the dry cleaners. $75. thanks brioni loving dude who is now shirtlesspost #32298 of 548443/15/16 at 8:45pmpost #32299 of 548443/15/16 at 8:46pmpost #32300 of 548443/15/16 at 8:48pmpost #32301 of 548443/15/16 at 9:00pmJeebus, @mainy. Way to come back with a vengeance.
Not sure if Saucony's are SF approved (or basically viewed as the equivalent of dad jeans), but I snagged these sweet ass Retros for $25 shipped off amazon, so sorta e-thrift? (edit: looks like they're up to $28 now) in Tiffany blue since I haven't found shit lately.post #32302 of 548443/15/16 at 9:37pmQuote:
I am not a purse expert but I have never seen anyone have trouble trying to hang a purse from a chair. I get the expensive purse response though. It still seems like an unnecessary accessory to show your wealth. Just my two cents.post #32303 of 548443/15/16 at 10:43pmpost #32304 of 548443/15/16 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by mistermidwester
Jeebus, @mainy. Way to come back with a vengeance.
Not sure if Saucony's are SF approved (or basically viewed as the equivalent of dad jeans), but I snagged these sweet ass Retros for $25 shipped off amazon, so sorta e-thrift? (edit: looks like they're up to $28 now) in Tiffany blue since I haven't found shit lately.
Asics and Saucony have pleasantly surprised me over the last few years with some of their ish. And Tiffany blue enhances anything, pretty much.post #32305 of 548443/15/16 at 10:52pmpost #32306 of 548443/15/16 at 11:04pmQuote:
Tis real. Italo Ferretti made, I believe.
Edit: Ooops, didn't see cpmac7's response.post #32307 of 548443/15/16 at 11:08pmpost #32308 of 548443/16/16 at 2:17ampost #32309 of 548443/16/16 at 4:17ampost #32310 of 548443/16/16 at 5:31am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1379 Active Users (295 Members and 1084 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 32 seconds ago
- › Yuketen Footwear 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 7 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Replacement? 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Is this a real kiton men suit 21 minutes ago
- › Danner Stumptown Collection 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...