Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2153post #32281 of 599773/15/16 at 7:13pmpost #32282 of 599773/15/16 at 7:23pmpost #32283 of 599773/15/16 at 7:29pmpost #32284 of 599773/15/16 at 7:30pmpost #32285 of 599773/15/16 at 7:36pmQuote:
Back from the dead?!
Imagine the polo stuff that sells. Spell out, bright colors, etc. Apply that same concept to Tommy. Older sailing jackets, windbreakers, etc with big logos or spell out logos are hot right now.post #32286 of 599773/15/16 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by SCoNE
@Fueco? I've found absolutely zero information.
One of the smaller Colorado labels from the late 70's/1980s. That piece is probably early 80s. Can you see the date code on the back of the GoreTex label?
Chinook Sports was the newer name of Banana Equipment. The link below shows an ad from a 1981 issue of Backpacker Magazine.
https://books.google.com/books?id=WeADAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA103&lpg=PA103&dq=banana+equipment+chinook+sports&source=bl&ots=5xZyUFvj_p&sig=0y3DtmczFaMV7Tf69Ppo-kI0ZgQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyxdOxlsTLAhWmmoMKHfkvCLgQ6AEIHTAA#v=onepage&q=banana%20equipment%20chinook%20sports&f=falsepost #32287 of 599773/15/16 at 7:41pmpost #32288 of 599773/15/16 at 7:46pmpost #32289 of 599773/15/16 at 7:57pmpost #32290 of 599773/15/16 at 7:58pmpost #32291 of 599773/15/16 at 8:00pmpost #32292 of 599773/15/16 at 8:05pmpost #32293 of 599773/15/16 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by R01gt
A few of my more interesting finds lately - haven't been getting out as much but some fun stuff.
Phineas Cole 90/10 wool cashmere - first time finding one of these myself, really impressed with it
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here's my take on PC.
Fabrics are great.
Features are usually very cool.
Cut is a little more modern in certain places like waist suppression.
But you just can't get away from the fact that it's made by Samuelsohn.
Sort of like you can't get away from the fact that the Epaulet jackets are made by Southwick. It's just not going to fit like the Armoury Ring Jacket.post #32294 of 599773/15/16 at 8:08pmpost #32295 of 599773/15/16 at 8:23pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Vass K-last Oxblood Dark Brown 45 EU (Size 11 US?) 12 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Question about Yoox sizing 31 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 34 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 35 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 36 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...