Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2148post #32206 of 477013/14/16 at 5:53pmThread Starterpost #32207 of 477013/14/16 at 6:00pm
More than a regular pair? I can't remember what mine sold for, but not a lot. Mine were unused with some sort of factory ID tag on them too. I posted them here a while ago, someone told me they were made in Colombia, so same timeframe as yours.post #32208 of 477013/14/16 at 7:09pm
Impromptu stop off after work this afternoon. Glad I did!
Brioni window pane jacket. Deep green with blue stripes. My first Brioni jacket find!
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece jacket NWOT
Jil Sander navy button up
Crispy AF Vintage Chaps Ralph Lauren button up
Lastly, some sweet ass Dooney & Bourke suspenders. I SHALL find occasion to wear them
Not a big haul and left some things behind that I may yet go back for but overall, a satisfactory run for the day.
Also, I don't understand the pricing method of most places around me...they want $29.99 for a busted ass Alfani suit but they mark the Brioni jacket $7.99? Meanwhile, at the front of the store, there are Brioni socks marked for $12.99 a pair. IT'S MADNESS.
Edited by Dirt - 3/14/16 at 8:34pmpost #32209 of 477013/14/16 at 7:14pmpost #32210 of 477013/14/16 at 7:24pmpost #32211 of 477013/14/16 at 8:28pmpost #32212 of 477013/14/16 at 9:05pmpost #32213 of 477013/14/16 at 9:29pmpost #32214 of 477013/14/16 at 10:42pmpost #32215 of 477013/15/16 at 12:01ampost #32216 of 477013/15/16 at 2:33amThread Starterpost #32217 of 477013/15/16 at 2:49ampost #32218 of 477013/15/16 at 3:13ampost #32219 of 477013/15/16 at 3:21ampost #32220 of 477013/15/16 at 6:16am
Question for those that are familiar with hiking boots. I know a few of you seem to sell quite a few of these.
Thinking of getting a pair. No immediate need but rather looking to get something I will have for years even if it takes a while to find one at a reasonable price.
I am not an experienced hiker and have no plans to spend weekends in the Adirondacks.Looking for a comfortable, simple, generally waterproof boot to wear when we go camping (a few times a year,) in bad weather (a few times a year,) and here and there if we go on vacation to Colorado or similar.
I have done some research and it looks like the Vasque Elias may be the best overall for what I am looking for.
Thoughts? Experience with these particular boots? Not alot on EBAY at the moment but do any of you often thrift these. I wear a 10 1/2 D or 11 D in most shoes? I would like to get a fairly easily used pair in the $50 to $75 range (They seem to be about $200 new.) Does this sound reasonable? Feel free to PM me for any non general answers and of course if you have (or think you will have a pair) in the near future.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 17 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 20 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 34 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 35 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...