are the lapels actually pink or is that just a reflection of your setup? that is stupid baller.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2147post #32191 of 513803/14/16 at 3:35pmpost #32192 of 513803/14/16 at 4:02pmpost #32193 of 513803/14/16 at 4:04pmpost #32194 of 513803/14/16 at 4:05pmpost #32195 of 513803/14/16 at 4:06pmpost #32196 of 513803/14/16 at 4:20pm
I know there are a couple different lines. A handmade and hand finished, as well as making for Battistoni. I'm not sure which one that one is. If they got to the 50% off of clearance at Last Call, I might have to jump on one.post #32197 of 513803/14/16 at 4:22pmpost #32198 of 513803/14/16 at 4:24pm
Finally went out again. All available. Sorry for the incredibly shitty pics.
RLPL cotton pajamas. XL
VV x 5. Top to bottom: Large, Large, Medium, Large, Medium(NWT)
Some sweaters. Armani roll-hem(L), Polo cotton/cash(XL), Massimo Dutti cash, wool, silk, NWT VV quarter zip
North Face Summit Series Gore Tex jacket. Medium I think
Brioni(Large), Pendleton(Large), Asprey(this is a thing right? XL), Vince flannel(XL), Eton(17.5)
RLPL x 4. Top 2 are linen. Medium, Large, 17.5, Large
VV, VV, Ben Silver
Polo Sport USA spell out fleece. XL
Motherfucking POP! MHL Margaret Howell size 2 hoodie.
Jordan 1's. 11.5. Need to clean the soles a little but the uppers are great.
AE Parkland loafers. 11.5EEEpost #32199 of 513803/14/16 at 4:38pm@vexco
those purple label pajamas are so baller.
Purple label polo, M
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Gitman Bros Vintage XL grey chambray. there's a mysterious light red stain on the back I just noticed.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pop on Lululemon mens. Size L parka. Having trouble finding this model, but its quite well made and in amazing condition.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #32200 of 513803/14/16 at 4:44pmpost #32201 of 513803/14/16 at 4:53pmpost #32202 of 513803/14/16 at 5:12pmpost #32203 of 513803/14/16 at 5:12pm
They travel in packs!
I think that's exactly what you have. I've found some, thought they were cool because they were signed on the pocket bag, guess it was just Levi's employee sign off.post #32204 of 513803/14/16 at 5:30pmpost #32205 of 513803/14/16 at 5:45pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Watches for suits vs. Watches for casual 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 15 minutes ago
- › Jacket Fit, yay or nay? 16 minutes ago
- › White Tie To Prom? 17 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 35 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 37 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...