Home in bed with a sinus infection watching a random assortment of early 2000's cinematic masterpieces. High Fidelity, followed by Ghost World, Hackers(little earlier, but just felt like watching it, and The Producers to cap things off.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2143post #32131 of 603763/13/16 at 11:11ampost #32132 of 603763/13/16 at 11:25amQuote:
Sinus infections are horrible. Take it easy, man.post #32133 of 603763/13/16 at 11:30amQuote:
Lol dude.im dying.
Laughing almost as hard as my gf yesterday when i wiped out in front of a whole room of restaurant patrons...inside the restaurant....going up stairs.not down.epic fail.
Edit.completely sober.post #32134 of 603763/13/16 at 1:19pmpost #32135 of 603763/13/16 at 2:15pmpost #32136 of 603763/13/16 at 2:17pmpost #32137 of 603763/13/16 at 2:19pm
Found a lot more than this but I can't be bothered to take pictures of Brooks Brothers sweaters etc.
I'm sure this jacket style has a name but I keep calling it the "barbour wannabe"
You look funny with your head like that.
My first BB 1818 find, sadly not my size.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is the Lagerfeld I'm looking for? Right?
Staple blue blazer form savile row
Pinstripe suit from the same maker, holla at me if you wear a size 40 both available.post #32138 of 603763/13/16 at 2:21pmThread Starterpost #32139 of 603763/13/16 at 2:24pmThread Starterpost #32140 of 603763/13/16 at 2:28pmpost #32141 of 603763/13/16 at 2:30pmpost #32142 of 603763/13/16 at 2:33pmThread Starterpost #32143 of 603763/13/16 at 2:35pmpost #32144 of 603763/13/16 at 3:58pm
Hey guys, back again with a few finds. One is particularly cool in my opinion. Stay tuned for some cool vintage.
First I have a Burberry Sport Coat. Definitely old but pretty cool pattern and colors I think.
Next, Just a PRL Woodsman Workshirt. I've already rocked this bad boy and will continue to do so.
Finally, some super fly vintage Dexter shearling boots. These things look seriously old and are in seriously great condition for the age. I love the soles. Size 8 1/2 M, sadly too small for me.
That's about it for now, still finding good stuff and still enjoying everyone's finds.post #32145 of 603763/13/16 at 4:12pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › WTB Alden rare cordovan in size 7.5-8.5 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 17 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...